Theo Raeken - "You need to see a doctor"

He knew something was wrong the moment he woke up. He heard your heart racing in your chest. He could feel the heat coming off of your body. He noticed how your entire skin was glowing and covered in pearls of sweat. "(Y/N)?" He sat up and he placed his hands on your shoulders. "(Y/N)? What's going on?" He widened his eyes and panic mixed with the adrenaline that was rushing through his veins.

"I feel like I can't breathe." You had to pause in between every word. One of your hands rested on your chest and with the other you held onto the edge of the bed as if you were afraid to fall off of it. "It's probably a panic attack. Or hyperventilation." You could barely talk and the wheezing of your attempts to fill your lungs with air almost physically hurt Theo.

"You need to see a doctor." He reached out for his telephone, but you curled your fingers around his wrist.

"No, no, I don't need a doctor." You shook your head and you started coughing. Your chest was moving up and down, but with every breath you flinched in pain. You maybe thought that Theo didn't notice it, but he knew you for quite a few months already.

He knew when you were in pain. He knew when something was wrong. "Well, if you say so." Theo shrugged his shoulders and he fell down into his pillows again. "I will go back to sleep then. Good luck." He closed his eyes, but he heard you heart skipping a few beats and he knew that his plan was working when he could almost feel the disbelief coming off of you.

"You're going back to sleep? Really?" You raised your voice and shook your head. "I don't think so! You're gonna stay awake until this is over."

"What? You didn't need a doctor, did you?" Theo opened his eyes again and pushed himself up. "I'm not going to be sympathetic until you go to a doctor."

"Are you serious right now?" You coughed again and Theo placed a hand on your back. "I've had this before. It will pass. It always has. It's just..." You paused for a moment to cough again and Theo's fingers drew circles on your back in an attempt to calm you down. "It hurts."

"I know..." Theo spoke softly. "And after everything that has happened, I would understand that this is maybe just a panic attack or hyperventilation." He paused for a moment and he grabbed your chin to force you to look at him. "But I would feel a lot better if you would go to the hospital with me, just to be sure. It doesn't have to be a panic attack. It doesn't have to be hyperventilation." He let your chin go again and he avoided your glance. He wasn't good at admitting his feelings. And he for sure wasn't good at admitting his fears. "I don't want to lose you."

You held your breath for a moment and immediately your heartbeat slowed down. "Theo..." You cocked your head and you locked your glance with his. "Stop being so cute." You swallowed and once again you coughed after doing so. "But I...I..." You took a deep breath. "Fine, you can get me to the hospital. But I'm sure it's nothing."

"We'll see about that when we're there." Theo pressed a soft kiss on your forehead and quickly he got dressed before he lifted you up. "I hope you're right."