Chapter 3-3

Despair Diease
Motive Life
Day 13 and Morning 14

*Arian's POV*

"Give me one good fucking reason not to impale your fucking psycho ass with these!" I shouted while pulling onto Nagito's hair as Chiaki, Hajime and Fuyuhiko tried to pry me off of him. We were on the floor and I was on top of him.

"Yay! We're killing Nagito!" Hiyoko shouted and had a frying pan ready to hit him. "I guess I am living Teruteru's true fantasy" He said, making both me and Hiyoko cringed. "Eh! You must want to die!" We both shouted, trying to land a hit on Nagito while being held back.

"Stop trying to kill him! You know better than this!"

"I'm killing this damn bastard today!"

"Oh boy...I didn't expect this to get bad...upupupu!" Monokuma said, making everyone turn towards him. "The fuck is this, you damn half-and-half bastard!?" I asked, as Chiaki hummed in thought before turning towards us.

"Is this the Despair Diease?" She asked, making everyone that wasn't affected turn towards her as Monokuma laughed, showing that she was correct. "If you want to cure these three, kill someone...or everyone will die!" He said and vanished very quickly.

"Okay. Let's kill Nagito and we can cure Ibuki and Akane" I said and prepared my spear, getting ready to throw at him. Hiyoko and Kazuichi was all for killing him while everyone else tried to calm us down.

"Wait! No! We can't kill anybody off!" Hajime shouted worried as I ran over to  him, but ended up being dragged by my hoodie away from him.

"Let me go, Hajime!!!!!!!!"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Should've just let me killed him..." I mumbled, sulking in my seat. We took Nagito, Ibuki and Akane to the hospital on the 3rd island. Mikan was getting them situated before coming into the lobby for the meeting.

We were separated into two teams. One team was on standby at the hotel and the others were at the hospital, helping Mikan out with the affected trio. I opted to swap between the hotel and hospital, since there was already 6 per team.

Hotel:
Sonia
Gundham
● Kazuichi
● Chiaki
● Nekomaru
Hiyoko

Hospital:
Hajime
Mikan
Fuyuhiko
Akane (Affected)
Ibuki (Affected)
Nagito (Affected)

"This is soooooo fun!" Hiyoko said sarcastically as the Hotel Team left the lobby and went to the hotel, while Mikan left to take care of the trio, leaving Fuyuhiko, Hajime and I in the hotel lobby.

"Are you still sulking about not killing Nagito, Rion?" Hajime asked as I slowly fell out of the seat and nodded. "We could've gotten it over with. I personally don't mind dying" I stated bluntly, then gotten up, quickly changing the subject.

"Anyways, I'm hungry! Ciao!" I waved at the duo before quickly walking out and went towards the hotel.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"You have other people to worry about, Mikan...my wounds are fine..." I pleaded to Mikan, who ended up tailing me to my room and tend to the wounds on my upper body. For some odd reason, she has been really up my ass about my health lately...and now with the Despair Diease going around, she's trying to force me to stay at the hospital, cconvinced that I'm actually affected by it.

"If I was affected by this so-called diease, would I be talking to you the way I do now?" I asked, pleading with Mikan to back off. To tell you the truth, I actually fear hospitals and anything medical...yet, I'm friends with Mikan...I wonder how this friendship worked back before the Tragedy happened.

"More and more deep scars have appeared on your arms...p-please don't use the last trial as a-an excuse..." She explained as I hummed in disagreement. Something was off about her.

"I don't have the fucking Despair Diease!" I shouted at the girl, who barely flinched and continued to dap the alcohol on my arm. Something was definently off about her. "Fine. I'll stop complaining" I sighed and relaxed into the bed as she continued to treat my arms.

"These are getting deeper, Rion...maybe I need to keep an extra eye on you..." Mikan commented, wrapping individual bandages on my arm. As soon as she finished, she sighed in relief and stood up. "You don't need to that, Mikan. I can look after myself..." I said and sat up, watching her write some stuff down on the clipboard. Okay. Something is seriously off about her...does she have the diease?

"Will it make you feel better if I stayed at the hospital?" I asked as she turned towards me and nodded. I sighed in defeat and ended up back at the hospital with Mikan.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

It was nighttime and everyone was at the hotel, with the exception of those affected by the diease and Mikan. Hajime and Fuyuhiko had to stay at their cottages because they couldn't sleep at the hospital. I sighed, getting out of the bed and slowly walked out of the room, making sure not to alert Mikan that I was wandering around.

"Verdammt. Ich habe nicht viel Platz in diesem Kleid... (Damn it. I don't have much space in this dress...)" I said, looking down at my hospital gown and took it off. Thank goodness I wore some safety shorts and a long sleeve shirt underneath it.

As soon as I made it out of the hospital and knew that the coast was clear, I started running. My destination was the cottages. There was something I wanted to do there that I couldn't do at the hospital. After about 5-10 minutes worth of running, I arrived at the cottages and stopped, walking towards mimy cottage, not wanting to awake the duo that was currently sleeping...I think.

"Finally..." I mumbled, unlocking the door and went inside, closing and locking it before pulling out a laptop on the top shelf and started to type.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Morning 14

"Finally...done at last..." I said, standing up hid the laptop on top of the shelf. Sending an illusion, I cleaned up around the cottage and took a quick shower, getting ready for the day.

"Attention, attention! A body has been discovered!"

"Attention, attention. A body has been discovered!"

●Word Count: 1046