Nightmares to Day Dreams

~Your POV~
As we made our way home in my car. Cory started to ask me about what happened between me and mom and why I was abused by her. "Long story or short story?" I asked him. "Long" he said looking at me and holding my hand. "When I was little my father went to work in the army. One day we got a letter saying and I quoet 'You loving family member has been shot and has a 6% chance of living due to infection.' My mom blamed me for everything thats why we moved. Then we lived in a town called Amarillo down in Texas. My mom would come home drunk and high and would abuse me. She was a drug addict and a alcoholic. My life was ruint I was set on running away at anytime. Then she said we were moveing back so stayed and thats when I met you and knew it be forever." I said pulling into the driveway. "Damn thats rough" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek then getting out of the car. I stepped out and walked to the door. "I'm going to take a shower, k?" I said walking to our room. "K" he said. I grabbed a some pajamas and went to the bath room.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Hey guys sorry for the la5e update ive been busy i tell more about it anthor time but remeber i love ypu guys
          XOXO
               Row