XX- Masquerade

Comment and Vote!!! Enjoy my Lovelies.

-------------------------

"I swear I'm getting fatter." Jenny complains as she looks at her reflection in the mirror.

I laugh at my friend, "You're not even showing yet." She's only five weeks pregnant. It's been about a week since we found out about Jenny's situation and as far as I'm concerned no one's parents know. The only people she's told were Luke and Dean.

Jenny zips up her dress and then walks over to my bathroom to apply her makeup. The masquerade is tonight so we're supposed to meet up with the boys in about an hour. "Why are we going to this thing anyways?" Jenny whines from the bathroom.

"Since when do you not want to go?" Becca retorts. Normally Jenny loves an excuse to get dressed up.

Jenny scoffs, "Since I found out I was pregnant. Not to mention the nausea."

Becca looks at me and whispers, "Hormones." To me while pointing at Jenny.

Jenny glares at Becca playfully, "I heard that."

"Livia, will you help me with my corset?" Becca asks as she walks up to me. I stand and begin to tie her in. Becca's theme is steampunk. Her dress is striped with black and blue colors and she has a matching hat with a feather that connects to her white mask, it's very cute all put together.

Once I'm done with her corset she finishes getting ready. I went for a The Princess Bride themed dress so I don't have to deal with anything poofy or tight. My dress hugs me and pools at my feet with long silver sleeves. "What do you think?" Jen asks once she's finished.

"Beautiful." I tell her honestly. Jenny went for a more ball gown theme with a cream colored gown and tight curls. Her mask has little music notes on it and ties in the back with a black ribbon.

Jenny smiles at me and then rushes to the bathroom to grab something. When she comes back out she's holding a tube of lipstick, "It's dark red, and it'll look great with your outfit." I take the tube and apply the lipstick, she's right, it makes the silver pop. "Okay, let's get going."

The car ride over is a little more than interesting with Jenny threatening to hurl in Becca's car but we finally make it.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight?" Dean whispers in my ear as we dance. I shake my head as if it wasn't the fifth time he had said it since we arrived. "Well you do." I lean up and kiss him quickly so that the chaperones don't notice.

It truly is a ball, everyone is dressed in a gown of some sort and every male a bow tie suit. Along with that not one face is uncovered in a mask. There is even a crystal chandelier dangling from above our heads and it reflects dim light off of the walls.

After another song I look over at the punchbowl and tell Dean I'll be back with some. I've never really cared for punch so I just grab Dean a cup and grab myself a bottle of water. "I wouldn't drink that if I were you." A deep voice that I've come to know says beside me. I look up to my teacher, my breath almost hitches at the sight of him. He's completely clean shaven and his hair is neatly combed over with a black mask that makes the green in his eyes seem even more prominent. After a few seconds of me staring at him Mr. Morgan adds, "I saw a few guys put alcohol in it."

I set down the cup of punch I was going to take to Dean. Mr. Morgan fixes his gaze on me and I suddenly feel self-conscience under his stare. "Why didn't you say anything?" I ask him regarding the spiked punch.

He shrugs, "I was young once, I decided to let them have their fun."

I smile, "You're still young, Mr. Morgan." I look behind him and see Dean talking with Luke. Luke hands my boyfriend some kind of container to which Dean hides in his jacket pocket.