2

Brianna

I woke up in the master room and I tried to sit up but Derek's long arm were wrapped around my waist. "Move." I told him, but since he was a deep sleeper he didn't wake up.

"Get the fuck off me man." I smacked my lips and pushed his arms off me. "Dumb ass." I mumbled before walking into the bathroom with an over sized sweater and booty shorts. I looked at my appearance and noticed how different I looked. My black eye was swelling down and my lip was stitching together slowly but it still hurt.

I brushed my teeth and then hopped in the shower and got freshened up and by the time I got out of the shower, I saw Derek peeing. I got the towel and wrapped it around my petite frame and sashayed passed him not giving him the time of day. I heard the toilet flushing and Derek walked back into the room as I sat on the edge of the bed putting lotion on my legs.

"So you not gonna say good mornin'?"

I didn't reply, I just continued to do what I was doing. Derek loved to press my buttons and he knew how to do it well. He walked over to me and stood in front of me, "So you don't hear me talking ta ya?"

"What the hell you want? Damn.. You really bugging out right now." I smacked my lips.

"Brianna get cho' ass up and say that shit to my face."

I got up and walked over to the walk-in closet and wore my short jeans and a tank top. I jogged downstairs and went over to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

"Brianna!" Derek yelled trailing behind me. I swiftly turned around and faced him, "Derek if you keep yelling out my name, we gon' have a problem."

"I don't know where you getting this new found confidence from. But I've been letting ya mouth slide a few times. Keep taking disrespectful and I'ma really show ya."

Boy.. Derek knew he ain't shit and would never be shit. Yes, I use to find his dominance sexy. But I wasn't the girl he thought he could toss around like a little rag dog. To prevent another argument, I put on my tennis shoes and left the house to get something to eat.

I went over to The Waffle House and I ordered myself pancakes, eggs and bacon. I decided I was gonna sit down and eat because honestly I knew if I went back to the house, me and Derek would be fighting again and all I wanted to do was eat my food. I sat in my own booth that was by the window waiting for my food to arrive. I was occupying my time by scrolling through Instagram and watching my Snapchats.

About ten minutes my food was ready and I was digging in my food since I was starving because I didn't eat the whole day yesterday. A few minutes later, I could hear somebody sliding into the booth and I slowly picked my head up and I was face to face with Chris.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food while on my phone. "What's up Hollywood?" He said.

I took a bite of my pancake not giving the time of day. "Why you so quiet for?"

I sighed and placed my fork and butter knife down against the glass plate. "Why the hell you always finding me somewhere? You ain't got a life or something?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I was driving by and I saw you. So I decided to come and say hey."

"We ain't friends." I picked up my fork and continued to eat my food.

"Damn. For somebody who saved your life I would expect at least a thank you."

I shot my head up and frowned, "Nigga fuck you. I didn't ask you for shit. What the hell you were doing there anyway?"

"Why you so mean for? Who hurt you?"

I was completely done with holding a conversation with this idiot. He didn't know me and he didn't know my life so who was I to explain to him?