FIDELITY BRAVERY INTEGRITY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

E P I G R A P H

❝place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm. for love is strong as death, its jealousy as enduring as the grave. love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame❞

-SONG OF SOLOMON 8:6

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

S Y N O P S I S

FBI SPECIAL AGENT MEHA RIGHI DOESN'T LIKE GUNS. SPECIAL AGENT MEHA RIGHI DOESN'T SUFFER FOOLS. MEHA RIGHI DOESN'T APPRECIATE HOT, COCKY CRIMINALS WALTZING INTO HER LIFE (OKAY, SHE INTO HIS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER) AND RUINING THE DELICATE BALANCE OF HER LIFE.
When fresh-faced, holds a license to practice law in Maryland, graduated first in her class at the FBI Academy, Meha Righi is assigned to her biggest undercover case yet in the Criminal Investigative Division, she doesn't expect to be thrust into the heart of the mafia infested streets of New York and into the heart of one Eli Perotta, mafia boss. She doesn't expect to encounter the one reason she left field work, she doesn't expect to align herself with the very people she is trying to bust, and she certainly doesn't expect to fall in love.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

F O R E W O R D

okay so wow i guess i'm writing this ??i watch way too much tv, is all. i know absolutely nothing about the fbi save watching quantico and criminal minds also mafia??what kind of trash am i anyways will be dark and has lots of of general badassery and contains mature themes (sexual&violent) so enjoy !!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃