two

Time Jump from 'one' | + 3 years
side note: in the story they are now all 16!

Our small family was sitting at the table. It was currently 7:45am. And this is the last week of school before summer break. Oh how I'm exited.

Jaeden was talking about a lot of different things and he must have seen I wasn't giving my full attention.

"As I was saying..." Jaeden scoffed, looking at me.

"This last week better go by fast because, I'm ready for summer. Then I can go- "

"Ugh here we go," I interrupted him. As I poured a glass of orange juice.

Jaeden was getting ready to say something else when Mom interrupted him.

"Okay better get going, don't wanna be late!" She grinned.

I giggled as Jaeden sighed and we both grabbed our book bags off the back of our chairs.

"Love you too mom." I smiled.

Jaeden waved to her and we headed into the living room, Towards the front door.

I stopped in my tracks. "Wait..." I whispered as I put my arm out and stopped Jaeden from walking too.

I walked towards the front door and peeked through the window. I looked across the street to Jack's house. Yep that's right. He LIVES across the street. Well this also may be a bad time to bring it up but, Wyatt lives right next door and Finn lives down the road.

I mean what a coincidence? I want Millie and Sophia to live next door to me too, but no. They live across town! Why is it always good for Jaeden and everything backfires towards me?

Anyway, Jaeden went beside me and looked through the big window.

Back to the Point, Jack always tries to get free rides now that I have a car. Well Jaeden and I.

For now we are sharing moms old car and she got a new one.

I love Jack and all but it's really early and I'm tired and I didn't want to listen about his drama and wild stories.

Jaeden pulled back the blind,

"I don't see him. I think we're good," he nodded.

I giggled. "Yeah I hope."

I opened the door and Jaeden followed me outside.

We walked to the car and got inside. I started it and began backing out of the driveway.

Then the car felt like it hit a bump and I flinched.

I hit on the break and looked at Jaeden in the passenger seat.

"Oh no..." I mumbled.

He was wide eyed.

"Stay here I'll go see what it was," he said and was getting ready to open his door when I heard a knock coming from mine. Jaeden stopped.

I looked over and jumped when I saw who it was.

Jack.

I rolled down the window.

"What up Lieberher's!" He smiled.

"Got room for one more?" He questioned.

I looked at Jaeden and back at Jack. "Sure," I grinned, sarcastically.

Jack got in the backseat. I began to back out of the rest of the driveway.

"So was that you we ran over?" Jaeden smirked at Jack. I looked at him through the rear view mirror.

"You wish," he smiled.

I giggled to myself and kept my eyes on the road as we drove to school.

I glanced out my window at Wyatt's house. His car wasn't there, he must have already left.

Sometimes I wish Wyatt would ask for a ride. But no, it's Always Jack.

Wait... What? Why do I care about Wyatt Oleff.

My brothers best friend.

y/n, stop it!