[2] Self-confidence Mind

Editor: FirstPersonNarrator

STAR'S POV

You went to your high school reunion at a restaurant that was less than 200 meters from our house, I was at home alone, feeling totally restless.

Who didn't know what was going on at the student reunions nowadays - young lover were too expensive and chicks were too sly, the more people the more chaotic it would become, who knew what could happen.

And I knew that your popularity had always been very good, it was possible that some woman sitting next to you was dissatisfied with her husband and then attempted to seduce you if that happened, what should I do? The more I thought about it, the more I could not sit still, I simply took my big glasses and my ski cap, then secretly sneaked out to spy on you.

Your group was very lively, you were in a private room, I could hear the yelling and excitement, I wasn't in a happy mood and was bored outside when I thought to myself that I couldn't take it anymore, I suddenly heard:
"Hey, assistant, the guy on TV, the star, isn't he your boss now?"

"Who? Oh, he, yes, I'm his assistant manager."

It was your voice, my ears perked up.

"Look at that, the girl who is acting with him is really beautiful, they both shot such a hot scene, say, maybe after they finish filming, what was once fake could really become true......"

(Which dead man dare to slander me like that!)

"That wouldn't be the case, he already has a lover, he wouldn't dare."

Your voice was full of chivalry.

"Come on, people in the entertainment business, if it isn't today then it's tomorrow... ..."

(I'm angry!)

"He will not, as long as his lover doesn't dump him, he won't dare to mess around."

(You're wise!)

"Are you sure? His lover is really good then, when do you expect the star will be dumped?"

(I want to chop that person)

"His lover's------"

(Don't keep me in suspense, isn't this going to make me anxious to death?)

"------I reckon that person will live with him for the rest of their life, that person won't throw him away in the short run."

I suddenly straightened my waist as I happily shouted: "Boss, check out! I'm taking a few bottles to go!"

That night when you got home and saw me, a person drinking beer and enjoying themselves, a little unexpected, you said you didn't expect that I would be so happy when you were not at home ah, I pursed my lips happily, in fact, I was embarrassed to tell you:

Thank you, thank you for your confidence, it also gave me great confidence in our love, the greatest confidence.