Chapter 27: Explaining

Papyrus and Mettaton stood there in place for a whole minute in silence.

"bro, explain. now" Sans ordered, his voice going deep, and his eye sockets going dark.

"S-SANS, MY NEW BOYFRIEND! METTATON!" Papyrus shyly presented, an orange blush spreading through his face.

Sans smiled (genuinely) and winked.

"i'm happy for you pap! and for you too TonTon. congrats!" Sans cheered.

"BROTHER, AREN'T YOU MAD I DIDN'T TELL YOU EARLIER TODAY?" Papyrus asked.

"nah. no one can ever be mad at you. i was just messin with you bro. throw me a bone here haha" the shorter skeleton replied, hugging his brother afterwards.

Groaning at the pun, Papyrus hugged dearly his older brother.

Honestly, he didn't mind the pun right now, it was more of a relief knowing it was okay by his brother to be dating.

He tends to be over protective a lot of the time.

A lot.

Sans let go of Papyrus and pulled down Mettaton to his level to hug him.

His eyes went pitch black once again, only Mettaton saw this time.

"don't even dare breaking my bro's soul or i'm personally gonna pull out your damn eyes and shove 'em down your pants so you can watch me kick the living shit out of you, okay?" Sans warned.

Mettaton gulped and slowly nodded.

"good. asides from that, i'm happy for you. take care of him" he whispered.

"Thanks for the chance"

"no prob. i trust you more than i let on"

Sans let go of Mettaton and grinned at him.

The four just stood there, looking at each other.

"one... condition though" Sans finally spoke up after a long silence.

"YES BROTHER?"

"just do not enter the bone zone with the robot yet." He snickered.

"SAAAAAAAANS!!!" Papyrus groaned loudly, his face orange with embarrassment and annoyance.

Grillby stood there from a small distance next to the counter watching.

What is the 'bone zone'? He asked in his inner thoughts.

Grillby went around the counter and headed over to the other three.

"I may not know you very well, but just know, I hope you two have a healthy relationship and live happily together. Congratulations" he said once arriving.

Papyrus squealed with joy and hugged Grillby, whom was shocked at the tall skeleton's kind action.

"THANK YOU GRILLBY! HOW RUDE OF ME, I NEVER CONGRATULATED YOU. I'M SORRY... WELL NYEHE... HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BROTHER. HE MAY BE A LAZY PERSON, OR A PERSON WITH BAD TASTE, BUT HE IS ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE OUT THERE, RIGHT AFTER ME OF COURSE. WHY I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS AFTER ALL!" Papyrus realized nicely before letting go of the elemental.

Mettaton then hugged Grillby and smiled.

"Thanks darling~" he thanked.

Once again, there was a quiet sensation invading the atmosphere.

"welp, now that that's over, guess it's time for work." Sans quickly said before they fell into complete silence.

"Right" Grillby nodded as he went back to work by cleaning the counter.

"WELL, BROTHER. METTATON AND I WILL GO HOME AND CHANGE CLOTHES. WE SMELL LIKE ALCOHOL." Papyrus said.

"m'k bro"

Once the younger couple left, Sans got to work and went to the kitchen to organize it.

Meanwhile in the other side, Grillby was smirking as he finished cleaning the counter and went into the kitchen.

He had a small plan.
___________

Sans was putting some stuff back in the fridge, completely oblivious to the fact Grillby had entered the kitchen after him.

Grillby quietly walked to Sans and hugged him from the back, making him jump at the sudden jump scare.

"griiiiillbz... don't scare me like that haha" He whined, letting out a small chuckle after.

"Are you sensitive?" Grillby asked, leaning closer to Sans' face.

"u-uh... i don't know..." Sans stuttered, looking away from a curious Grill and cheeks turning a light shade of blue.

"Shall we check?" Grillby said, taking Sans' small hand and gently kissing it.

"umm... i don't kn-"

Before Sans could even react, Grillby had already started kissing the back of his neck.

"a-ah!~" he moaned.

His blush deepened drastically, turning an even darker shade of blue.

Grillby chuckled.

"I take that as a yes" he whispered, turning Sans around to kiss him directly in the mouth for quite a long minute.

"i'll get you back.. hehe... one... d-day" Sans panted, breaking the kiss apart.

"Uh-huh" Grillby doubted.

"very funny grillbz"

"It is. Now let's actually get to work for real" Grillby before walking out of the kitchen.

Success, he thought.
____________

So yeah. That's all for today. I've felt way too lazy lately, and I've been quite busy so that leaves me less time to write. Next chapter will be longer I assure you.

Anyway, hopefully you still enjoyed this chapter! Bye!!!