Two

After we got ice cream, he drove us to the park as we were still munching on our ice cream.

"Jungkookie! I wanna sit by the tree!" I pointed to the brown, tall oak tree a few feet away, rooted in the soft and dewy green grass below it.

"Alright, alright." He smiled and crouched down to my level, "But first, wipe your little sticky face." He laughed and wiped my mouth for I had some ice cream on it.

"Thanks~" I sneered and held his hand as we walked to the tree.

The tree was on a small hill so we were inclined a bit from the ground. Jungkook rested on the tree as he slid down and sat on the grass, leaning against the tree and let out a sigh, "Aish- I'm tired Yuna..."

"No, get up!" I played with his arm.

"Ah- Yuna, that hurts." He groaned.

"Sorry..." I let go of his arm and turned around.

"Yah, its fine." He sighed, "Come here baby." He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed my arm, pulling me down between his lap as he wrapped his arms around me and gave me hug, resting his head on mine.

"I'm just a little sore, that's all." He smiled.

"Mm." I replied.

Resting my head on his chest he ruffled and played my hair, resting his head on the tree, I asked, "What time is it Jungkook?"

He checked his phone and sighed, "It's 5:37, why?"

I looked up at him and reasoned, "Awe... because I thought it would be okay if we could see the stars outside, sitting here tonight." I paused, "Seems like it's too early." And looked back down.

He rested his had in the crook of my neck and kissed my cheek, "Yuna-yah, we can still watch them if you want." He spoke softly.

"But what about mom..? And dad..? We won't be home the whole day if we're out here." I asked and frowned.

"Don't worry, lets go home now, get some dinner and come back later, hmm..?" He smiled and picked me up as he stood.

"Let's go?"

"Okay." I smiled and walked back to the car as he drove us back home.
__

.

.

.

"Are you excited for summer?!" My dad smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Of course I am dad!" I warmly smiled.

"-Honey, won't you miss your friends?" My mom called out from the kitchen

I sat and thought, "I do, but they don't live near by." I frowned as my dad ruffled my hair. "But at least I have Jungkook, it's better than having friends and not being able to play with them or see them." I sneered as Jungkook looked up from his phone and winked at me with a smirk, scrunching his nose.

"We can go to Mina's house if you want to play today." My mom offered.

"I can't mom, she said she's going to Arizona this summer to meet with her family." I objected.

"Oh, well then..." my mom paused and thought, "Do you want to visit uncle Hoseok?" She asked, "I'm sure Jungkook would like to hang out with his friends too, so it's a win-win."

"Uncle Hobi!? Aah! Yes! Can we go Jungkook-?" I Jumped then remembered. "-Oh no, we can't do that either today... Jungkook promised he'd take me out to see the stars tonight." I realized and glanced at Jungkook.

"Aww, how sweet. That's fine! We can go tomorrow yeah?" My mom reassured me.

Jungkook walked up and pinched my nose before going to the kitchen to help my mom with some fruit.

"Yuna-yah, how about inviting Hoseok over to watch the stars with us hmm? We can have a small campfire and toast some marshmallows and have some smores, yeah?" He lifted his eyebrow and smiled as he set his gaze on me while cutting some mangoes.

"But what if he's busy?" I asked curiously.

"You have so many questions little child! He's off today, so..? Do you want to?" He asked again and focused on cutting.

"Yes please! It'll be so much fun! Can I dad?" I smiled and looked at my dad.

"Of course." He smiled, "Just don't be troublesome okay?" He glared at me.

"I won't! Thanks dad!" I smiled and got up, walking over to the kitchen where Jungkook was.

I reached for his waist and hugged it as he was drying his hands and smiled up at him, returning the smile back, he ruffled my hair and picked up the plates of fruit and set it on the table.

"Okay, lets have some fruits for now yeah? Dinner will be ready in a little" He smiled at me.

"Okay!" I smiled back, grabbing some plates and utensils to set at the dining table, waiting for the food to finish cooking.
__