Five

{Next Morning}

It was bright in the tent, I woke up to Jungkook's arms wrapped around me as I sat up slowly and stretched. I looked around and realised Hoseok wasn't there.

'Did he wake up early..? Go to the bathroom..?'

Jungkook opened his eyes with a huff and a sigh, rubbing his eyes, he looked at me and patted my leg, "You're up huh? Morning." He yawned and grabbed his phone.

"Morning kookie." I smiled and sat down, hugging his neck as he chuckled and nuzzled his head onto mine.

"Are you ready to go home?" He whispered, not to wake up Taehyung.

"Yeah, I miss mom and dad." I whispered.

"Okay, when Taehyung oppa wakes up, we'll go. They'll be spending a few nights over at our house, so be good okay?" He smiled as I returned the smile and nodded.

I went over Taehyung slowly so I don't bump into him, startling him. I successfully got in front of him and hugged him, "Good morning TaeTae~" I gently spoke as he grabbed me and rubbed his eyes.

He turned to look at me and smiled, "Oh, Morning Yuna, what's up?" He asked.

"Just waking you up so we can clean this up and go home." I smiled.

"Oh, I should have woke up sooner, sorry." He rubbed his head of hair, "-Oh no, not like that! We just woke up too so its okay." I giggled.

"You should have said that first." He chuckled at me and sat up.

Jungkook and Taehyung spoke for a little until Hoseok came in and asked if we were ready to head back home, and we nodded. We cleaned our surroundings and packed the tent up, putting it in the trunk of Jungkook's car.

After packing everything back up, we got in the car and drove home.
__

.

.

.

"So, how was last night?" Mom asked us all as we sat for lunch.

Jungkook spoke and smiled, "It was fun, we had pizza, s'mores, watched the stars for a little." He paused, "There was even a shooting star."

"Really..?" She smiled.

"Yeah! I made a wish too!" I giggled.

"Wow, so you had a lot of fun, huh Yuna?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yup!" I smiled.

Jungkook looked over at me as we were all eating some soup my mom prepared for lunch, something not so heavy, "You know your birthday is next weekend right?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" I laughed.

"Mother, is it okay if Yuna comes to the concert we have next weekend..?" He asked.

My mom looked at him and thought for a second as she took a sip of her coffee, "Yeah, we might not be able do make it though honey... you know our work schedules are really busy this month..." she hung her head.

"It's okay, I understand." Jungkook smiled a little and turned his head to smile brightly at me. "Well, you'll be backstage with the others, you might see other people too." He smirked.

"Like who..?" I asked.

"Oh, you know who Yuna, you know exactly who you've wanted to meet for a long time." He smirked as I got the hint.

I opened my eyes and refrained myself from screaming too much, "Yugyeom and BamBam will be there too!?" I yelled as the boys smiled.

"Yeah, I asked them last month if they had time, and luckily they did." He smiled.

"-Yah, you called them so many times too!" Hoseok laughed.

"-Not only that, but he even called JYP himself and asked." Taehyung chimed in.

"Jungkook-ah..." Mom shook her head.

"Sorry~ Trying to be a good brother here~" He chucked as my mom playfully smacked his arm.

"Yah, you are a good brother, who said you weren't." She laughed.
__

A/n: Hellooooo there my Mochi's! What's up! Hope you like this series so far, I'm trying to add a few more people into this and try to make is interesting since it's pretty crappy currently Hahah... ahah.... aaah...

-Anyways! Hope you liked it so far! I love you all so much! I hope enjoyed my other official books as well as the random stuff I post, I try to be "interesting" lol....

Thanks for the support as always~! Muah~! 💋

Le_Mochi