Chapter 7: Shawn Fraser

The door opened and there stood none other than---

Umm I don't actually know. But he's actually the guy with silvery white hair with light blue streaks and icy blue eyes. Also the rude arrogant guy who bumped into me and didn't even say sorry. I frowned at the memory.

"Shawn! You're late!" Bryson said. 'Shawn' didn't say anything and just came and stood beside Drew.

"Bryson is right Shawn. You're late. But we can look past it for now. Will you please introduce yourself to the girls?" Mrs. Withersfield said.

He grunted but did as told. "Shawn Fraser. 19 years. Ice element and the Air element. Don't get close to me." He said rudely. So he had the Air element as well?

"We're not even interested in getting close to you." I murmured but they all heard it.

"And who are you?" He asked.

"If you had bothered on coming a bit earlier you would know." I said. He glared at me. His stare was so cold that it made a shiver run down my spine.

"Melanie, Lorraine and Alex please introduce yourselves again." Mrs. Withersfield said.

"Alexia Horton. I'm 20 years old and I have the Earth element and the power of invisibility." Alex said.

"Lorraine Caister! You can call me Lori! I have the Water element and Telekinesis. I'm 19 years old." Lori went next.

"Melanie Grace. 17 years old. Fire element and Air element." I said reluctantly.

"So you have 2 elements too?" He asked.

"What did I just say then?" I asked sarcastically.

"If I were you I would keep that mouth shut." He said.

"If I were you I would learn all my manners again." I retorted.

He glared at me. "Wow! Mel I didn't know you were that feisty! You're perfect for Shawn." Bry said.

This time we both glared at him.

"Shut up." We said together. We looked at each other and glared strongly at each other.

"Don't copy me." We said together again.

"I said don't copy me!"

"Stop it!"

We yelled at each other at the same time.

"Melanie, Shawn both of you'll calm down." Mrs. Withersfield said. I looked away from him and faced her.

"So I think you'll should begin your lessons." She said. We all nodded.

"Melanie, Shawn you'll will train together since you'll both have the Air element." She said.

"What?! No! I don't want to train with this jerk!" I said.

"Melanie, language. And I haven't given you any choice. So please cooperate with each other." She said. I sighed but nodded nonetheless.

"Alex and Lorraine, I want you'll to go to your respective professors whereas Bryson and Drew, you'll can either go back or you'll can stay here and train by yourselves. Melanie and Shawn I want you'll with Mrs. Krystal over there. Begin your training now! I'll be seeing how good you'll are at learning." Mrs. Withersfield said and Shawn and I headed to Mrs. Krystal Esparza.

I smiled at her and she returned it.

"Melanie, I'll be concentrating more on you since Shawn has already mastered his second element. He can help you too if you want." She said.