Chapter 8

Narrator's pov.
Once Y/n was done changing, she went downstairs and sat next to Lauren on the white couch they now owned.

"It's so good to finally meet you Y/n." Mike said and smiled.

They stood up and exchanged hugs.

"Thank you Mr. Jauregui." Y/n said shyly.

A small blush crept on Y/n's face, but it wasn't too much.

Y/n hugged the other Jauregui's and sat back down.

"So, we're just here to visit. We actually all have to go since we have work, but before we got here, we bought you a couple of things. Gifts to be exact." Clara said standing up and handing Y/n the bags of gifts.
"You didn't have to buy anything Mrs. Jauregui." Y/n said blushing.

"Yeah. Well, we wanted to. Plus, Lauren won't buy you gifts since she's supposed to be 'strict'. But don't worry, we all know she has a romantic side." Clara said chuckling, making the other Jauregui's laugh.

"Mom!" Lauren said blushing.

Y/n just smirked at Lauren as she thought of what Lauren did to wake her up.

"It's true mija." Clara said standing up.
"Anyways. We're off." Mike said standing up aswell.

Lauren and Y/n walked the other Jauregui's to the door.

"Again. It was nice meeting you." Mike said hugging Y/n one last time.
"Thank you Mr. Jauregui." Y/n said genuinely and hugging the old Jauregui back.

"Bye Y/n. Take care of Lauren for me." Clara said hugging the young girl.
"Yes ma'am." Y/n said chuckling.

"Bye Y/n." Taylor said smiling and waving at Y/n.
"Bye Taylor." Y/n said back.

"Bye beautiful." Chris said and hugged Y/n, earning a death glare from Lauren.

Y/n didn't say anything, but a blush was definitely a response.

Once all of the Jauregui's were in Mike's van, Lauren threw Y/n over her shoulder in a quick movement.

"Holy shit!" Y/n yelled.

"Put me down!" Y/n said hitting Lauren's back.
"Nope." Lauren siad and walked to their room.

"Why?! I didn't do anything!" Y/n said frustrated.
"You let my brother flirt with you." Lauren said and once they were in the room, Lauren set Y/n down.

Y/n crossed her arms and gave Lauren a glare.

"Whatever Jauregui." Y/n said and sat on the bed.
"Awh. Is little Y/n mad?" Lauren said sarcastically.

Lauren didn't get a response, which worried her.

She always had a response, even if it was a joke.

"Y/n?" Lauren asked and sat next to Y/n who took her phone out and scrolled through her Tumblr.

"Respond." Lauren said mad.

"Y/n, I said talk to me." Lauren said and looked at Y/n mad.

Y/n looked at Lauren and shrugged.

"That's it." Lauren mumbled and threw Y/n's phone on the floor and pushed Y/n on their shared bed.

"What the hell?!" Y/n exclaimed trying to sit up.

"You weren't doing what I told you to do." Lauren said placing her hand on Y/n's chest so she couldn't get up.

"You probably broke my phone!" Y/n said as she struggled out of the young Jauregui's grip.
"I'll buy you a new one. I'm going to teach you a lesson first." Lauren said taking her shirt off.

Y/n gulped and looked at Lauren with wide eyes.

{A/n: edited.}