Chapter Twenty Seven

“ELAINE!” Sam ran out of the French doors onto the beach but there was no sign of her.

“Oh my god. Okay Samantha calm down. She must be here only…" She muttered to herself trying to calm down.

ELAINEE!” Sam yelled again, frantically looking around.
She ran into the house and the whole household staff had gathered.

“Did anyone see Elaine?” Sam asked them.

“No Ma’am. We retire to the quarters after the dinner is served”

“Aaron….I have to tell him….” Sam turned on her feet and ran out on to the lawns.

A guard ran up to her. “What is wrong Miss?”

“Elaine, I can’t find her anywhere. Start looking for her. I have to inform Aaron.”

The guard nodded and pulled out his phone.

Sam ran down to the guest house, worried sick.

Aaron and Elaine lay in bliss, oblivious to the happenings outside. Aaron rolled onto his side and looked at the woman he loved fast asleep in his arms. He smiled and kissed her temple. There was knocking which sounded more like banging.

Aaron quietly got out of the bed, pulled on a pair of shorts and went up to answer the door.

“What the—“Aaron said as he pulled open the door.
“I can’t find Elaine anywhere. She---“Sam stopped when she looked at Aaron, shirtless, trying to keep a straight face.

“She is with you isn’t she?”

“Yes she is. She is asleep.”

She leaned in and hugged him.

“I..you are not wearing a shirt…yeah..” Sam blushed and stepped back. One moment she was worried sick and the next she was ecstatic.

Aaron and Elaine were back together.

“I am so happy for you guys”

“Thank you”

“I will leave. I guess I will be the one eating breakfast alone today” She laughed.

“Thank you Samantha. For everything. This wouldn’t have worked out without you.”

“She is family to me and now so are you” She patted his forearm and turned around to leave.

“I also have to tell the guards to stop searching for Elaine. I will tell them she is in their boss’ bed”

“See you later Sam” Aaron laughed and walked back inside. Elaine came out of the room, wearing his t shirt.

“Good morning love” Aaron said as he kissed her.

“Morning. What happened? Sam was here?”

“She thought you ran away. She had the whole security team looking for you”

“She is crazy” Elaine laughed.

“She cares for you” Aaron as he lifted her up.

“Where are we going?”

“To witness my amazing cooking skills” Aaron said as he took her to the kitchen and deposited her on the kitchen island.

“You can cook?”

“Watch in amazement my lady”

Aaron pulled out two bowls. He rummaged through the cupboard and pulled out a box of chocolate cereal and grabbed the bottle of milk.