Are you sure about that?

After Ezra and Kanan was ready with they're training they walk to Sabine and her brother Tristan. Ezra asked Sabine:"Do you really want to go on Mandalore and fight against your people?"
Sabine:" We need to do that Ezra. I must get my father back and that's the only way" said Sabine and looked at her brother. Tristan nods and walk in his ship. Sabine wanted to follow Tristan as Kanan stop her.
"We can help you Sabine." Kanan said but Sabine doesn't answer. She know that Kanan and Ezra always want to help her. But she know that the other Mandalorians don't want to fight with a Jedi. Ezra looked at Sabine and said "Kanan is right. I know you want to fight alone but we can help you , like we always help each other" Sabine turn around and looked at Kanan and Ezra and nods. "Alright you two. But even if you help me and my family , you two must talk with my mother. If she agrees on that then you can help us." said Sabine and smile at Kanan and Ezra.

After Kanan and Ezra talked to Ursa they fly with Sabine and her clan on Mandalore. Ezra looked shocked at the place where they land. "Wow....what happened here?" Ezra asked and Sabine sighs. "That's complicated." Sabine says and Kanan lay his hand on Ezras shoulder.
"Sometimes the Empire destroy world's to get control on the planets." Kanan said. "But that wasn't only the Empire. Most the Mandalorians that was under Mauls control." said Sabine and land the Shuttle. Tristan stands up and give Ezra and Kanan jet packs. "Here you need them." Tristan said and Ezra smiled happy. "Finally I got one" said Ezra and get his jet pack on his back and his helmet on.

Do you like it? Next part will come soon