08

...

jimin sat in last period on a bland sand colored desk. he tapped his black pen on the desk as he watched the rain fall onto the window. his seat was placed third from the last row.

as everyone was finishing their book work, jimin felt distracted. he felt distanced from the work and people as he thought about what was going to happen to his father.

he sighed as he watched the rain drops race each other down the window just to become one with another drop. he plopped his hand under his head and drummed his fingers on his smooth, olive skin.

"park jimin, are you working or day dreaming?" the teacher said. her eyes peeked from above her glasses as she tipped her head forward.

"working," he sighed as he flopped his arm down heavily. he flipped over his book and started reading about the concept of the three kingdoms of korea.

taehyung watched with bored eyes at jimin. he made a sound like 'pft' at the boy before going back to his own work.

as jimin read about baekje, silla, and goguryeo (or later known as goryeo), he ruffled his hair in aggravation. he couldn't stay concentrated. he glance at the clock and smiled happily as there was only ten minutes left.

he felt his phone buzz, so he looked up quickly before unlocking his phone. a smile grew on his face as he read the message from yoongi.

yoongi
you left me on R hours ago, kid. this is cyberbullying

taehyung, noticing him from the direction he was sitting in, squinted at him. he looked at the teacher who was still looking elsewhere. he looked at his notebook and casually slipped it off his desk.

jimin didn't take one look off his phone even when the teacher shot her head over at the direction.

taehyung smiled, "sorry, mrs. kang."

she looked straight at jimin and scolded him, "you don't have to be sorry, but park jimin does. since when was phone usage allowed in my class, mr. park."

at the sound of his name being called, he jumped and stared right at the teacher. his face grew hot in embarrassment as the students started 'oohing' him.

taehyung leaned back with his arms crossed as he watch jimin get into trouble with a smirk on his face. it fell quickly when jimin turned to look at him.

when the bell rang jimin briskly packed all of his stuff into his backpack and slung it over his back. he quickly tried making his way to the door so the teacher didn't have to talk to him but a taehyung tapped his shoulder.