12 hours of dan and phil

i hadn't slept in about two days and i was slowly dying, and i needed to find a way to soothe myself to sleep, so i played one of dan and phil's undertale videos. i find their voices pretty calming (yes, even dan's screaming) so it kind of coaxed me to sleep. i have woken up 12 hours later with their just dance video playing and i can honestly say i feel better.

usually when people talk about dan and phil being helpful to them they mean that their words are inspiring, which they are, but when i say it, it seems to be about stuff similar to this. they help me sleep, and relax in general. sometimes listening to them makes me not want to cut, and honestly they're the reason i'm living. i believe that anything can give you a will to live, whether it's because you want to see christmas lights again, or you want to see the next season of your favourite show.

it's okay if life is hard, and it's okay if something simple is the reason you're still going. no matter what it is, even if you're just living because you want to hear dan scream again or listen to phil attempt to sing toxic again, it's valid. i'm proud of you for making it this far, and i know you can make it farther. focus on what gives you joy, and what you love.

stay safe loves, and stay alive.