Hands down

This an R rated chapter. Parents discretion is advised but yet again, I don't know if you would want your parents to know you're reading this lmao. It's also hella cringey.

In attempt for saying sorry to Thorin for following him like a creeper with his cousin, I decided to make him cookies. Yes, I did steal the package full of ingredients from my mother for one of her 'sad days' but I had a good reason to. I made sure that they were indeed not raisin cookies because we shared the hatred for the little devil dots.

Me: Hey, I made cookies. I'll be there in a minute.

Thorin replied quickly.

Thorin: Great, door is unlocked. Just come in and up to my room.

Shrugging, I placed the phone in my pocket and began to make my way over to his house. This wasn't a problem because mom was out with Blaire so I too was alone. Shout out to Blaire for keeping my mom busy while I talk to my boyfriend that my mother didn't know I had.

The dark street didn't have any cars in it this time when I cross it unlike that one morning. Taking a deep breath, I opened the front door and was welcomed by a dark living room. Not the ideal welcoming, but it was better than Thorin being all naked on the couch like I had envisioned. "Thorin?" I said, slicing through the silence.

"Up here!" Thorin yelled and from the sound of it, he was in his room.

Huffing, I walked up the steps with the plate in my hand. It took me a few moments to walk up the stairs not because I was nearly out of breath, but because I was a little hesitant. I was about to go into a territory that I wasn't very familiar with. Not because it was my house, but because I never really had a conversation with a boyfriend about him taking something that helped me.

"Hey." I knocked on the already opened door. Thorin had his back on the head post of his head and smiled at me. He didn't look pissed, so that was a good sign.

"Hey." His black hair glistened from the light, showing it was wet and that he had just taken a shower. He proceeded to pat on the empty spot of the bed that was in between his legs. "Come here." His tone was playful even though the last thing I wanted to do was play.

I nodded, putting the plate down. Thorin's legs moved to the side and allowed me to sit with my back facing him. My shoulders felt his hands gently grasp them, slowly pinching them. "Thorin, I thought we're going to talk."

"We are." He continued to gently pinch. "What's wrong?" I wanted to push his hands off of me, but I couldn't. They felt too good so I was forced to feel them as they continued.

"You stole my caffeine pills." I added, trying to not fall asleep from the way he was rubbing my shoulders.

"Mhm." The hands moved lower to my shoulder blades. I couldn't help but to close my eyes, turning his room into complete darkness.

"And I want them back." I added, and without realizing, began to lean back.

The sigh Thorin had let out was warm and tickled the nape of my neck. "I'm guessing you want the panties I took too huh?"

My eyes shot open and I began to move back up. "What?" I didn't think he would actually steal a pair of my undies. Thorin was a little forward about him liking me but I didn't think he would be crazy enough to steal clothes from me.

Thorin chuckled, pulling me back into the position that I was in and proceeded to move his hands a little further. "I'm just joking, I didn't take any clothing from your closet." I felt my head move itself to his chest while my eyes went back to being closed. "I understand why you're angry."