Dominic

*one month later*

Stiles waved his hand causing a large branch to trap the succubus against the nearby tree. She struggled against the branch pressed to her throat.

"Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked glancing at his best friend.

Scott nodded. "I'll be better once we take care of her." Scott jabbed a thumb towards the woman Stiles had secured.

"I'll let you do the honors." Stiles dropped the branch. The woman threw herself at Stiles knocking him to the ground.

Scott lunged, claws extended and sunk them deep into her back being sure to pierce her heart. The succubus let out a shrill before going limp in Scott's arms.

-

Stiles helped Scott up the steps to the pack house.

Derek had decided they needed more space and a place for Stiles to practice his magic.

Stiles opened the door and helped Scott inside. The werewolf was weak from the succubus draining him.

"Stiles, is that you-" Derek called then stopped when he walked around the corner.

"Scott." Derek took Scott from Stiles and helped him to the couch.

"Lydia, call Isaac and tell him Scott's here." Derek ordered. Lydia nodded.

"Are you okay?" Derek looked at the blood on Scott's hands.

"Don't worry, it's not mine. I'm just a little weak." Scott assured.

"Here, let's go get you cleaned up. The rest of the pack will be back soon." Lydia lead Scott to the nearest bathroom.

Derek turned to Stiles eyes glowering.

"You went after him alone." Derek growled.

"He's my best friend. I couldn't sit by while you came up with a plan and Isaac lead the search party." Stiles shrugged.

"You could have been killed." Derek snapped.

"But I wasn't." Stiles shrugged.

"Is this some kind of joke to you Stiles?" Derek snapped again crossing his arms over his chest.

"When are you going to start treating me like a part of this pack and not like a useless human?" Stiles snapped back

"I do treat you like a part of this pack."

"No, you don't. I'm a druid, Derek, I can take care of myself." Stiles was pissed.

"Oh really? Then what's that?" Derek demanded pointing to the cut on Stiles' forehead.

"It's a minor cut. You can't expect me to come out unscathed." Stiles snapped.

"Stiles, I can't lose you. I agreed not to keep you on the sidelines but you have to stop running head first into danger. We do this together." Derek sighed in frustration.