The Spin-Off

Hi everyone! x 

Paulina here. 

It's been more than a year since I finished Take Me Home, and I'm still so blown away by the amount of support and love that you guys keep showing this book. I love this book more than anything, and I'm so grateful to everyone's comments (ya'll are hilarious oh my god.) 

Anyway, there's been a lot of versions of the spin-off to this book focusing on Elliot and Vienna's daughter, and her journey. Basically, I'm really freaking indecisive. I'm so sorry! 

First off, it used to be Boundaries, then the title changed to Cinderella For Hire. 

NOW THOUGH, it is a completely new book on my works called "Stand By Me." 

Cinderella for Hire was not working out for me. The chapters that I wrote led me to a complete mental block. So, I just decided to start from scratch again. 

The new book's prologue had just been published, and its teaser trailer is up there. Cinderella For Hire will stay up, but it won't be updated anymore. 

And just to clear things up, Laurel is still Laurel! To find out more about what changed and what didn't, you can check out the Introduction in the book. Aaaand keep an eye out for Elliot and Vienna and Tessa, and Eli in the new spin off ;')

Thank you guys so much for your neverending love, I feel it and I appreciate it x 

I hope I'll do Laurel's story justice :-) 

Check it out! 

Love, Paulina