(15) It's really not that big of a deal...

Primrose's POV

Esme woke me up at 7 am just to tell me the pantry needed to be reorganized. Knowing I could have slept in, this day was already horrible.

Esme went out to probably drink with her friends, and Cassy needed to go to the mall. I lied about having a shift tonight to sleep over at Lilac's. I doubt she'll even notice, though, knowing she'll be hungover tomorrow.

It was around noon, and I finally finished all the chores Esme had assigned me for the weekend. I decide to get ready for the day when I see my phone light up.

Dick Appointment 🥵:

Is everything okay with Lilac and Matt?
Matt seems upset about something she said

I haven't heard anything from her, but if she tells me anything, I might tell you :)

Thanks, babe 😏

No
All those times, I said that I was kidding!
Don't call me that!

But babe...
I like calling you that

Don't babe me
Oh no.
Plz don't tell me you put me down as babe on your phone

Maybe 😈

I'm surprised we only exchanged numbers yesterday
I probably would have given you a better name (but anything beats, babe)

What is it now?

Dick Appointment 🥵

NO
CHANGE IT
HOW DARE YOU

😘

I gtg (babe 🤮) I might text you if Lilac has any tea later

Bye babe ❤️

You annoy me -_-

I laugh and take a quick shower. Then I changed and packed my bag.

Outfit:

Lilac 💜:

Lilac 💜:

Move your ass already

I leave my room and see Lilac's car parked on the side of the road. I open the door and throw my bag to the back. Then I slide in and close the door.

"You hungry?" She asks.

"Always," I answer.

We go to the grocery store and end up buying food we want to eat. Then we head to Lilac's place to have a "picnic" in her backyard.