Chapter Seven

Rob took the seat beside Drew in Maths B. "So...you and Black Cat have got a thing." He smirked. "How'd it go yesterday? Did she help you jerk off?"

"Who told you we've got a thing?" Drew laughed as he peered at Rob.

Raising his palms, in a wouldn't you like to know gesture, Rob grinned. "I can't reveal my sources." He didn't know why but he needed to know what was going on with Drew and Becky. He twinkled his eyebrows as he pressed the question further, "So have you?"

"It's not that kind of thing." Drew stuck his tongue in his cheek and lifted one shoulder. "Let's put it this way. If you need help jerking off, Lizzy's not your girl."

"So Becky is?"

"Not what I'm saying." Drew laughed again. "At least not out loud." He winked as he added, "Wouldn't want to damage relations with my operator."

"Oi! You two. We're in class if you don't mind."

"Sorry, sir. Rob and I are just talking hockey."

"Do it at morning tea, Morgan."

"Yes, sir." Drew grinned at Rob. They both faced the black board.

Becky was sitting in the front row. Rob studied the back of her head. He couldn't understand it. She was pretty. More than pretty and she had to be smart because she was in most of his science and maths classes. Why would she let Drew use her like that? It ate at his guts and he didn't know why. She was a total bitch.

Rob pushed thoughts of Becky aside. The teacher, Mr. Campbell, had his back to the class. Rob took a chance. "Hey, Drew," he whispered. "I'm coming to the juniors training this arvo. Tim's asked me to give you a hand coaching them."

"That's great man." Drew shifted his eyes from the board and looked at Rob. "It'll take the pressure off me. I was a bit worried about handling it by myself."

"I might not be able to help every day," Rob murmured. "But maybe we could work out something at lunch."

"Mr. Jarvis!"

A piece of chalk shot past Rob's head. He ducked and looked up at Mr. Campbell. "Sorry, Sir."

"Up the front. Now! Becky clear your books and let Mr. Jarvis take a seat."

Fuck. Rob gritted his teeth and packed up his gear. He pulled out the chair next to the bitch.

"This is your seat for the rest of the year." Mr. Campbell peered at him as he snarled, "You got that. No second chances in this class. We're here to learn not socialise." When he finished speaking he turned back to the board and continued writing.

Rob glanced at Becky. She sneered at him and mouthed, "Thanks very fucking much you jerk."

He turned his nose up. She was covered in make up again. What the hell? Rob couldn't understand it. Why come to school on Monday with none, and then pile it on. Some girls obviously didn't have mirrors at home.

Becky sucked in a breath. Fuck him. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Now she had to sit next to the idiot. He filled the vacant seat and made her feel like a little kid next to him. She glanced up at him again and wished he would stop looking at her the way he did. It was as if he could translate, all the crap going on in her head, into a language he could understand. Fuck. He looked so good in the formal uniform.

She had tried not to look at him all morning and now he was sitting so close she could feel the fabric of his long grey pants rubbing on her leg. He was looking at her again so she snapped, "What?"

Did he just laugh at her with those fucking eyes? She wondered if Mr. Campbell would have an issue with her sitting next to Drew. Becky dropped her head. Nope. Wouldn't happen. She'd already been moved away from him. That's why she was sitting in the front. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She moved her chair a fraction to the left to separate them a little more.

"You really are a cat aren't you?" Rob turned up his nose as he watched her move her chair. The slight touch of her leg against his had caused heat to travel through his skin to his groin. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. The thought of her jerking off Drew Morgan pissed him off so much. It'd only been three days. He couldn't believe how much he hated the bitch. Every time he saw her she made him so angry.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

So today's my birthday :) Well it was when I originally posted this. All the same, it'd make me really happy if you voted, shared on Facebook and let me know what you think of Black Cat so far. Many thanks.