Love me for me-BryceMcquaid

|Y/N Pov|

As I made it too school ever one stared at me angrily. I was the popular girl and I had many friends.

Everyone said I was beautiful. I wore alot of makeup to cover up a scar that took up half my face. No one knew about this scar and I didn't want them to.

"Hey Y/N!" Chrissy said. Chrissy is my best friend and always has been. "Hey! How's Scott?" I asked her. "He's good. Still amazing" She said.

She wasn't popular but she was my best friend. She is also the only one who's seen me without makeup. We started talking when I noticed a new face. "Who's that?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "I think his name is...Bryce Mcquaid" She told me. "Oh cool...Hey after school you wanna come over and play Truth or dare?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

***

After school ended me and Chrissy went to my house. "Okay Chrissy. Truth or dare?" I asked first. "Truth" She said. "Do you want to be popular?" I asked her. She opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it.

She nodded. "I do" She said. After many truths I broke it. "Dare" I said when she asked me. She smirked. "Tommorow you won't wear any makeup" She said.

"W-What?! No!" I screamed. "Its a dare" She said. "Fine..." I said. Chrissy ended up staying over as I stayed awake. I finally went to sleep at 2 AM.