GAME NIGHT

"Woo Hoo game night" Glenn shouted from down the hallway causing all of us to laugh.

"Relax Glenn it's not like you're gonna win anyway" I snickered.

"Oh please, I'm the champ at card games" he said bumping my shoulder.

"Ya but I'm the queen at poker so Imma beat all your asses" I chuckled.

"don't get too cocky baby, my dad and I played a lot of poker in the prison" Carl smirked.

"Okay, ya will see about that" I smirked. "I am a Dixon" I chuckled.

_____________________

"Oh come on Y/N you can beat his ass" Maggie whispered.

"Oh yea right Carl's got really good cards over here" Abraham smiled.

"Isn't the one big rule in poker is that we don't discuss other players cards" I chuckled.

"Oh shut it" Michonne said. "Just bet already" She snapped.

"okay okay jeez" I chuckled.

"I raise you 10" Carl said.

"I see your 10 and I raise you 5" I said throwing in a couple of bullets.

"Okay, here I raise you..." He looked around but he was all out of bullets. "My knife" He smiled.

"Someones getting cocky" I smirked and threw in my tiny hand gun.

"Okay play already" Glenn said getting eager to see who was going to win.

"Four of a kind" He smirked putting down four 5s.

"Wow, you must think I really suck at poker because..." I said trailing off." You get a little too cocky" I put down a 8,7,6,5,4. " I gotta straight flush" I smirked.

"What that's bullshit you cheated" Everyone argued, not even noticing that Carl and I had left the room.

"I let you win" He smirked and pulled me in closer to him.

"Oh, sore loser are we" I teased.

"I'll get you next time Y/L/N" HE said placing a kiss on my lips.

"I want a re match" We heard Glenn shout out and then more arguing went on Carl and I both chuckled as we made our way upstairs out of the noise where we played video games and I still beat his ass.