29: Stands Out

"You're such an idiot"

When Calla Lind went home, Eric and Ben turned to Mason and scolded. In the conference room was the 4 founders of Aion.

"W_ what?"

"It's a wonder how you get into Harvard" Ben smirked. "Makes me wonder if you got in through the back door"

"Hey!"

"Can you be careful with what you say to people?" Eric sighed tiredly. "We already have one blunt person in the group. We don't need another"

Eli Frye was allowed to be blunt because no one dared to say anything to him otherwise.

"I only ask what you all wanted to know" Mason was indignant. "What's the big deal?"

"You didn't need to interrogate her"

"I didn't_"

"Michael Lind reaction should have been a clear answer" Eric clarified. "Think about it"

"Would a parent forget what their child look like?" Ben smirked at the clueless Mason. "No wonder she guessed you're an only child"

Because Mason Banks had always been spoil by his parents, he doesn't realize it's not the same for many others.

"We've known you since elementary school" Eric look over at Eli. "How come you never mention anything about Calla Lind?"

Eli didn't respond and continue to focus on his laptop like he was off in his own world.

"Isn't it obvious" Ben smiled teasingly. "Our leader barely have interest in the older sister, why would he notice the younger one?"

Only then did Eli cold violet eyes looked up from his laptop. Ben Carter was the few people that are not intimidated by Eli. Smiling, Ben just looked at his friend.

"She must be completely different as a kid" Mason spoke more to himself. "There's no way she wouldn't stand out if she was like this before"

Everyone agreed. The Calla Lind now stands out far beyond anyone her age. More than her looks, her aura and confidence are blinding. If she was like this as a child, there was no way people wouldn't take notice.

So what made her change?