Chapter 11: Magic Cartel

You and Sara entered the Arrow Cave, they didn't like The Quiver, and saw Team Arrow and Team Flash going over a plan to stop the last supposed drug cartel. You and Sara were curious as of to why we needed such a big group to help take down the last cartel. Maybe they're just being cautious. When you approached them you saw Curtis slightly back away. He normally did this after you went through slight rage or if he pissed you off earlier. You looked at the table while they were talking over the plan. You listened while looking at the map of the pier the cartel uses. Oliver says "Since they have about 100 members, maybe more, we will have to be on high alert. (F/N) you, Cisco, Barry and Wally will be the last resort. Everyone will enter through different areas. I will enter through the roof, Sara will enter from the back, Rene will enter through the left side, Dinah will enter through the right side and Curtis will enter the front. Dig and Felicity will stay behind for recon. Alright let's suit up." Everyone nodded and went to suit up.

You started to get your classic attire on when Sara entered and said "You alright (F/N)?" You looked at her already in costume and said "Yeah. I'm just worried about you. I mean I know that Ollie and crew have your back but-" and before you could finish she roped you in for a kiss and said "I can take care of myself." You looked at her and said "I know you can. I'm just looking out for you." You watched her leave and you thought to yourself 'Team Flash won't be the only backup.' and you brought out your phone and dialed an old friend. You brought the phone up to your ear and said "Hey John, how do you feel about a good old fashioned drug bust?" He answered and said "Not a problem mate. And I'm gonna bring a few friends." You then say "Alright but when you show up don't say anything about this call." He responded with a simple "Okay."

Oliver's POV

We arrived at the pier and everyone seemed at the top of their game except for (F/N). (He/She) seemed worried and I could tell even though (he/she) had his mask on. I could relate. (His/Her) girlfriend would be going in heavy fire and all (he/she) could do is just sit here. I confronted (him/her) about this when we arrived and said "You don't need to worry (F/N). Sara has had tons of training. We've always had her back." (F/N) nodded (his/her) head and brought me away from the team and said "Oliver. I made a call.  I look at (him/her) confused and he said "I thought the faster we take down the cartel the faster we get the hell out of here without anyone getting hurt." I said to (him/her) "Who did you call?". (He/She) responded by saying "John Constantine." I was shocked to hear that name. "I thought he was in hell." I said and (F/N) responded "I pulled him out." I looked at (him/her) and said "When?". He looked at me saying "Nearly 3 years ago. Before I joined you."

Flashback, Your POV

You were patrolling the streets of Central City when you got reports of a powerful Meta roaming around without notice of the Flash. The Meta they've said was a knight who had a weird voice, strange helmet and could launch a number of projectiles. You were about to go look for him at a religious place cause they've been suggesting that he has had works with the Bible. You looked down about to jump when someone behind you said "(F/N) (L/N). (S/N). Your fate isn't determined." You quickly turn to see a man floating and in golden armor and a gold helmet. You said "Who the hell are you? And how do you know my name?" He said "I know everything of everything in every realm." and you looked at him confused "Realm?" He said "Every realm, or Earth by your preference, has the same species but different outcomes. I have come to seek out John Constantine."

You looked at him and said "Sorry pal. Wrong guy. So go bother someone else about fate." He said "My name is Kent Nelson. But you can call me Doctor Fate." You look at him and say "Well you already know my name so what do you want from me Doc?" He says "I need your help finding John Constantine. He's in hell as we speak." You yet again look confused at Fate and say "Archers, okay. Metas, cool. Hell, count me in." Kent tilts his head expecting you to react as if you'd be a scared little bitch. You notice this and say "Oh c'mon Fate I'm not a normal Meta. I can control electricity and I have sword training. If anything you could ask me to take on the Devil and I'd say 'No problem.'" He then said "I must warn you. Since I do not see your future I do not know if you will die or live. There will be sights that will haunt your dreams and nightmares for as long as you live. Only the darkest of souls can survive. Be wary (C/N)."