Reader x Levi: Scribbles Part. 1

This is part 1 of the Reader x Levi: Scribbles drabble. Part two would be named as: Reader x Levi: Revenge Part 2. Enjoy the first half.

"This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't acted so childish, (y/n)." Levi grunted, you rolled your eyes.

"This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't pulled that prank on me last week, Corporal." You mimicked, Levi made a 'tch' sound.

You and Levi were currently cleaning the spilt ink on Commander Erwin's desk. How?

Well, it all started a week ago, you had just finished cleaning the whole HQ just by yourself, you were tired and decided to take a little nap in the break room. So, while you were napping, Levi and Hanji came in. Thinking that you were slacking off, Levi tried to wake you up, to his dismay, Hanji told him that you were a heavy sleeper and only a titan's cry can wake you up.

He shook his head and glared at you, he took a quick-dry marker and proceeded to scribble all over your face. Hanji was trying hard not to laugh. They both left with Levi saying, "That'll teach (y/n) a lesson."

Apparently, when you woke up and decided to roam around the halls, you were confused by the others' actions; some were laughing, some were looking at you weirdly, and some just shrugged it off.

You saluted when Commander Erwin, Levi, Hanji and Mike came. Mike and Hanji tried not to laugh, you swore that Levi was smirking slightly, and Erwin was staring at you with a puzzled look.

"Uhm...Commander...? Is something wrong?" you asked.

"The only thing that's wrong is that my artistic sense does not match your face." Levi said, you glared at your short friend questionly.

"What?"

You gasped once you saw your face, when Hanji held up a mirror. It was full of scribbles, horrible scribbles to be exact.

"Corpo-!!" you yelled but was cut off when Levi shoved a handkerchief on your face.

"(y/n), I suggest you clean your face before it dries. The rest of you, dismissed." Erwin said, the others, except for Levi, saluted and left.

"Pretty sure that thing dried off while you were dozing off, that's what you get for slacking." Levi said as you wiped your face roughly.

"Excuse me?! Did no one saw me cleaning the whole HQ this morning?!" You complained.

"Well, if you work before dawn, (y/n), no one's bound to see and acknowledge your hard work. But," Erwin said as he placed a gentle hand on top of your head, "good job, soldier."

You grinned widely and nodded. Erwin dismissed you and you happily went away.

Then, it hit you...

You needed revenge.

Oh~ Revenge on Heichou~?
What do you guys think would be the perfect revenge prank that lead to spilling liquid all over someone else's desk?

R&R PLEASE!