Prologue (Teaser)

"Liu Chen, that's good enough for today. Let's wrap it up and continue again tomorrow." A plump middle aged man said. "Yes, boss." I replied politely, hoping not to offend him and giving him an excuse to fire me. "Hmm. I'll be heading out first so just lock the office before you leave." The boss said with a satisfied nod. "Leave it to me, boss" I replied while seeing him off.

      After he left, I immediately packed up and left the office after locking up.

       I wonder if that novel has updated yet. I really can't wait to see what would happen to those who dared to defy the protagonist. Don't they know that to all those who stand in the protagonist's way, only death would greet them? Ayayaya... I really pity those fools.

        Having those thoughts while I was walking, I failed to notice the commotion which was happening right in front of me until it was too late.

       "Get out of my way!" a man dressed in a dark hooded jacket  shouted at me. "What..?" I, not knowing the situation, stood dumbfounded, angering the man.

        "Screw it!" With that, he grit his teeth and pulled the trigger of the gun that was pointed at me which I failed to notice beforehand.

Bang!

         "Guh..." Feeling a sharp pain in my head, I instinctively reached to touch the spot which the pain originated from and felt a sticky liquid start to seep through the gaps of my fingers.

        I felt my body start to lose strength and fall to the ground, my eyesight slowly dimming. Amidst the chaos and confusion that the people around me are in, I found the time to look at my hand that was covered with a thick red liquid.

Blood.

       I see... I have been shot. I find it interesting how I am able to be calm at a time like this. It's not as though I have any reason to keep living... I just wish I could've finished that novel I was reading...

        Feeling the coldness slowly seep through my body, I closed my eyes and succumbed to the comforting darkness which called out to me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
[System Starting ; Specimen Verifying]....
[Verification Complete]
[Allocating Skill Points]
[Allocation Complete]
[Transferring Specimen Code]
[Title; Transfered Entity acquired]
[Title; God of Darkness's Apostle gained]
[Received War God's Blessings]
[Received God of Wisdom's Blessings]
[Transfer Complete]

[Verification Complete][Allocating Skill Points][Allocation Complete][Transferring Specimen Code][Title; Transfered Entity acquired][Title; God of Darkness's Apostle gained][Received War God's Blessings][Received God of Wisdom's Blessings][Transfe...

AN: Yahallo!!! Author-laoshi here! This is my first xianxia novel so I'm a bit nervous in publishing it. If y'all like it, drop a star.... If you want to, that is... Anyways.. Enjoy the novel!!!  I'll try to update as much as I can. Xiexie! :)

 Xiexie! :)

        ....I tried... 😂
Drew them myself. Feng Lei is the one on the center, Du Qiang on the right, and Changming on the left.