Meeting them series- Josh

Josh:

I opened Snapchat on my phone as I started to video myself for my story. "Hey guys!! I'm about to start heading over to Joe's apartment for the long waited Collabs. We are filming one for his main channel and one for his gaming channel and one for my channel as well" I said to the phone as I put it on my story. I started a second video with the dog filter. "So yeah. I really think your guys will like the videos! Go subscribe to Joe if you haven't already. Love you guys!!" I said closing my phone. I walked into my bathroom as I brushed out my hair.

I threw on my black jeans with the rips in the knees. I put on a pink shirt with the word icon in the front in white and I slipped on my white docs. I smiled in the mirror as I finished applying my eyeliner. My makeup looked nice and I was really excited.

I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my back pocket. My keys? Check. Purse? Check. Charger? Check. I smiled as I walked out of the apartment locking the door behind me. As I made it outside my building I unlocked my car and sat inside. I put the key in the ignition and started it up. I pulled out of the garage and onto the street. I plugged my aux into my phone and shuffled my music.

After about a half an hour I finally reached Joe's building. I was honestly quite nervous. Me and Joe have been friends for a while now but we have only seen each other in person like three times. I sighed and grabbed my purse from the seat next to me and got out. I smiled as I walked into the building.

I pressed the button to his floor and stepped inside the elevator. The doors opened and I stepped out. I walked down the long hallway, my heart beating faster and faster with each step. 375. Here it is. I knocked on the door hearing a few voices inside made my heart beat faster with anxiety.

Joe opened the door and smiled at me. "Hello Y/N" he said hugging me. "Hi Joe. I've missed you" I said. "It's a female!?!" I heard a voice say as the other boys laughed. I blushed and followed Joe. "Okay well. You know Caspar and Oli" Joe said pointing to the two boys. They both smiled and waved at me. "That's Jack, Conor, Mikey and Josh" I followed his hand. All of these guys were attractive. I had to admit that, but there was something about Josh. Something different. I smiled and said hello as I sat next to Joe on the couch.

"So do you care if Caspar, Oli and Josh play with us for the gaming video?" Joe asks. "Wait what? A female that can game. Are you any good?" Jack smirked at me. "Yes I am for your information." I smirked back. "I'll believe it when I see it" he joked. "Sexist much?" I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm just kidding" He said as I laughed. "I know. I was just pushing your buttons" I smiled. "You know I like her Joe. Let's keep her around" Conor said as I laughed. "Yeah" I heard Josh say. I blushed and looked up at him.

"Okay so do you care?" Joe said. "No not at all" I smiled. "Cool" I heard the four boys say in unison. "What game do you have in mind Joesph??" I asked. "How about Friday the 13th?" He asked. "Aw man. I'm totally rank at this game" Caspar said. "Nah mate you did perfectly fine" Joe said to Caspar. "Let's go" Josh said standing up. I followed them down the hall as they all walked into Joe's room. "Do you have enough controllers?" Caspar asked. "Yeah. I'll play on the computer and you guys can use my PS4" Joe said putting his headphones on.

We played a few around a of the game. Me kicking all of there asses in two of the four rounds. "Damn Y/L/N" Caspar said. "I told you I could play" I giggled. "Jack!! She told you!" Oli yelled throughout the apartment. "Fuck!" We heard him yell back.

After filming the other two videos, the boys all gave me their phone numbers so we could message each other. I smiled at them. "Hugsssss" Caspar said wrapping his arms around me. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist. I then hugged Joe and Oli. The other boys looked at me. Conor then held out his arms with a smirk and raised his eyebrows. I laughed and hugged the rest of them. God did they all smell good. I waved goodbye walking to the door, mine and Joshs eyes locked the whole way there.