Chapter 35 - FINAL

Irene's P.O.V

The same night...

It was getting very late we're still in the restaurant. Rion is playing with Jisoo. Two cuties who look exactly like their dad, damn cute. I was so shock seeing Min! She's pregnant now! Awww~! I can't wait to see little Min Yoongi or little Kwon Min. Hehe!

Talking about the 3 ladies. But one of them was Hyuna unnie! Which surprise me a lot! I wonder who are they towards Bangtan. I didn't get to talk to the other 2 of them. Because they were busy with the boys. I take a good look on the three. Familiar. Who... Outfits, reminds me of 2 girls.

I need to ask. I got up, walking the both of them who were with Hoseok and Taehyung. They gaze turn to me as my eyes widens. "Oh? Byul ssi? Taeji ssi?" - i called. They were shock seeing me too.

"Oh? Annyeonghaseyo." - they both greeted me, standing up and gave me a bow. I did the same.

"What are you doing here?" - i asked. They explained to me what they were to the both of the guys. Ah~

"And you, Irene ssi?" - Byul asked.

"Jimin, my boyfriend. Oh, soon to be husband." - i said, sitting down.

"Really? Woah. I mean, we didn't know it was you. Jimin just invited us for this event." - Taeji said. I giggled.

"I didn't know either. Didn't know this would happen." - i said. They chuckled. We talk for a few minutes till Rion walk to me.

"Eomma." - he called in a flat tone, tired. I carried him, making him sit on my lap.

"Why?" - i asked.

"I'm tired. I'm sleepy." - he said.

"Aigoo. Let's tell appa." - i said. He nodded. I carried Rion and he lay on my shoulder hiding his face on my neck. I walk to Jimin.

"Jagiya." - i called. He turned and the others that are with him turn too. He stand up.

"Yes?" - he asked.

"Rion is sleepy already." - i said.

"Aigoo." - Jimin said, taking Rion away from me. Soon, all of us went home, going our different ways. Jimin send me and Rion home.

"I'll wait here." - he said, sitting on a couch, in the living room. I nodded. I went upstairs with Rion. I showered him, change him to his pajamas and let him sleep on my bed. I pull the blanket and cover his body with it. I remove my makeup, wash my face, tied my hair in a ponytail.

I went downstairs, to the living room, seeing my chimchim waiting for me patiently. I sit next to him. He gave me a smile. And i return him one. "Have you thought of the date?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"I'll be okay with any dates." - i said, smiling.

"Don't say that. How about tomorrow?" - he joked. I laughed.

"Too soon." - i said, laughing. He laughed along.

"How about, meet my parents. Bring Rion. Then, we'll discuss from there." - he suggested. I get so scared when he says to meet his parents.

But i give a nod, agreeing. It's the only way. "How about your side?" - he asked.

"My side? Does SuJin, Jae, Jis and Min counts?" - i asked. They're my close friends anyways. Jimin gave me a smile, nodding. We planned on the when to meet his parents. And it will be next week, Saturday. Bringing Rion along too. I hope that day, everything will go smoothly.

I look at the watch and it's soon to 4 am. "It's damn late. Go home. You have schedules in 5 hours time. Quick!' - i exclaimed, pulling his hand and walk out of the house, to his car. Once reaching his car, he suddenly pulled my hands, pushing me softly to his car, making my back lean on it.

I froze. He smiled. "Hi?" - i said, out of nowhere. He giggled. He moved close, damn close to me. He place a finget under my chin, making me face him, placing his lips on mine, softly. I smiled, kissing him back. I had my hand around his neck while his hands on my waist.

He smiled to in between the kiss. He broke it. "Thank you so much for accepting me." - he said, softly.

"Thank you too." - i said, smiling. He place a hand on my cheeks, softly caressing it with his thumbs. While eyes, looking at each other. Then i remembered about his schedules.

"Eii. You need to go home." - i said, standing straight. He hummed, nodding. I move away from his car. He gave me a last hug before he leaves. He got in his car, and drive off. I smiled on my own. Then yawned. Oh damn, my eyes. I quickly walk in the house, locking the front door. Going to my room, take a shower, change to comfy clothes then joining Rion.

Wednesday...

Stress. It's only my third day as the boss and i feel the pressure. On Monday, all the employess send Mrs Kang off at the airport. It was such a sad thing. Everyone was sad. I promise to keep contact with her. And i did, up till now. Hope it will continues.

I'm in Mrs Kang's office room, which is now mine. My desk is filled with files, everywhere. Reading documents, from one to another. I can do this. Just take it slow.

Also doing new designs for dresses. I'm focusing on dresses now. Then the others will come another time. Drawing them carefully. Erasing the mistakes and draw again. By now i have 8 new designs. I have to gather all the employess for just this boutique and ask for their opinion.

Will do one, after my wedding. It's not confirm when but after that. I change my gaze to my laptop. Going through an email for some photosboot crew. Suddenly, i heard a knock. I told the person to come in. "Irene, Ma'am is here." - my employee said.

I told them to call me just by my name. I don't want them to call me 'Ms. Shim'. I find it awkward and weird. So just call my name would do. "Oh? Why?" - i asked.

"I have no idea. But she came alone." - she said.

"Oh. Okay. Tell her to come in. Thank you." - i said. She nodded, closing the door. Soon i heard a knock. I told the person to come in and it was Jis. She walk in, giving me a smile. I smiled back and let her sit.

"So, anything you wanna share?" - i asked smiling.

"Yeah. Jimin told me about Rion's school." - she said.

"Oh yes. How's Jisoo school? Recommend me." - i said, smiling. She told me about Jisoo's school and i like the idea of it. She gave me the number of the school and I'll definitely call them by tonight.

"So, how is it to be the new boss?" - Jis asked. I laughed.

"It's still new to me. And stress." - i said. She chuckled. We continued talking till it was lunch time and we had lunch together.

---------------------------------------------
You see it, IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER! I thought there's another chapter but this is da last chapter! It's kinda, meh but here it is! Go on to the next chapter where i thank you babies!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

18/10/17, 18th October 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕