LINE UP

SPOILERS FOR SEASON & EPISODE 1: This is a request by EmmaJames22

_______________________________________

I was sitting in between Rosita and my father Glenn. Abraham had just died, fear and sadness were taking over my body, I couldn't comprehend anything that was going on. I glanced over at Carl who had fear written all over his eyes, but he didn't show it easily, Negan couldn't tell he had fear in his eyes but I knew him long enough to know that he was out of his mind full of fear. I looked over and saw Daryl lunge and then punch Negan across the face. I flinched as the got him down on the ground and point his cross bow at him.  

"No please no not Daryl" I thought to myself. I blanked out and went into my own little bubble as Negan rambled off some crap, then I saw a pair of boots come up to my face. The boot connected with my chin gently and picked it up so I was staring straight at Negan.

"at least blink sweet heart, show some emotion" He smirked.

____________________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

The minute my eyes connected with hers I could tell that she was scared, but so was I, but when Negan went up to her and started talking to her I almost lost it, I thought he was going to do something, I knew he was capable of doing anything, and to just imagine him hurting her, or worse made me want to scream and kill him.

_______________________

Emma's P.O.V:

I looked over at my dad who gave me a small nod and signaled me to be strong, I nodded and tried not to cry. I just wanted this to be over with I wanted everything to be over with. 

"I will shut that shit down" Negan yelled pulling me out of my own little bubble, I looked up at him and then my whole body broke down. He brought up the bat and hit my dad straight over the head, my dad Glenn, my world, the only guy that kept me sane, that was always there for me was gone. 

"No" I screamed. As I tried to get to him but two men held me back. I start sobbing hysterically unable to control my emotions, I see Carl through my blurred vision he's trying to get to me but two men are holding him back to.

"What's your name sweetheart" He asked through a smirk but I didn't respond only cried more. "I said what is your name" He raised his voice and grabbed the collar of my shirt to bring me up close to his face. I still didn't respond. "your a little brat, I bet you take after your daddy over there don't you" He smirked then punched me in the face. "Now what is your name" He said through gritted teeth. 

"Emma" I said looking up at him straight in the eye giving him the death glare.

He threw me back to the ground, I propped myself up on the ground using my hands and got back up on my knees. I cried silently praying that all of this would be over soon.

_____________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

I tried to escape their grip, all I wanted to do was hold her and calm her so that Negan didn't do anything to her. But it was no use I couldn't get to her, I couldn't do anything. I watched him punch her over and over again, and then break her heart and throw her around like a doll, I wanted to kill him and wanted to make him pay for what he did. 

________________________

Emma's P.O.V:

I didn't know what to do anymore, I was left there crying, next to my dead father whose brains were smashed to bits. I saw Negan move around and talk to different people and talk to Rick, but I couldn't focus on anything. But when he lied Carl down and made Rick cut off his arm I couldn't take it anymore, it was like my whole world was falling down, Carl had already gone through so much, and now his arm was getting cut off, and Glenn didn't deserve to die, he was a father and a husband and loved by many, and my mom Maggie didn't deserve any of this either, no one did we tried to save as many people as we could we tried to survive, now everything is being ripped apart. My whole body shut down, and the next thing I knew everything went black.

_________________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

Once Negan and everyone left I rushed over to Emma who had passed out, we took her up to the Hill Top along with Maggie, I didn't want to leave her but my dad made me go back to Alexandria. So I sneak off to see her as much as I can, I'm a mess, and I need her in my life. She's been in a mini coma for 2 weeks, they say she couldn't comprehend everything that was happening, so she passed out and she's been out for two weeks and no one knows if she's going to wake up.

"Hey, Maggie" I say as I enter where they are keeping her and Emma.  I see her crying next to Emma.

"Carl it's been two weeks and they say, they say she's going to die, my baby girl is going to die" she cried. I went over and took a seat next to her.

"No, she can't die, she won't die, she's strong Maggie, she's going to survive this" I said on the verge of crying myself. She cried into my shoulder as I silently let a few tears escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

"You can't die" I whisper as Maggie sobs some more. All of a sudden I saw a faint sight of Sterling gray, her head moved causing her brown hair to fall in her face.

"Emma" I whispered. "Emma" I said a little louder and I went over and hugged her.

"Carl" She said faintly she had a confused tone.

"Emma, baby" Maggie said while holding her hand.

"What happened" she asked looking around the room and then back at me.

"You passed out baby, but you're okay now" I said holding her in my arms and stroking her hair.

"Is...is dad okay" She asked. "Please tell me everyone is okay, and that everything that I remember is just a really, twisted and messed up nightmare" She begged with tears in her eyes. I shook my head and looked down at the ground.

"No..no please" She cried and held onto me tightly.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get the doctor to make sure everything is okay" Maggie said getting up quickly, I could tell she was upset with everything and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Carl, why did this all have to happen" She said into my chest.

"I don't know baby...I don't know" I whispered why stroking her hair.

"I love you" she said softly. "Please, don't ever leave me" She cried.

"I won't I promise I love you too" I said while kissing her forehead.

______________________

Wow okay I know that sucked and I'm so sorry Emma, it's probably nothing like you wanted. But I hope it's okay.