#5 Sting Eucliffe (Imagine)

Imagine Sting is your best friend and also your crush and he notices from across the classroom that a guy is talking to you and he's being all flirty and he's making you uncomfortable and annoyed but you don't say anything to him except listen to his rants.

But Sting on the other hand can't keep his cool anymore so he walks over and wraps his arms around your shoulders causing you to jump slightly in surprise and a blush tints your cheeks once you notice that it's Sting who has suddenly embraced you.

Sting then kisses your cheek and turns to look at the guy who was flirting with you, with a smirk and stern eyes. The guy makes an annoyed look at Sting and turns around on his chair facing front trying to ignore the embarrassing state Sting put him in.

Sting then unwraps his arms from around you and leans against your desk infront of you. You give him a smile with flustered cheeks and mouth a thank you. He shrugs it off and lets out a cute chuckle and tells you that you look cute when you embarrassed and this causes you to turn a deeper shade of red.

----
A/n: Heyy, I found this super cute to write and I hope you Sting lovers found it cute too!

P.s I am truly sorry but I won't be taking any requests but if you want you're always welcome to post little idea's, which I may possibly use in the future.