Mirror, Mirror

Chapter Five

Had I known what would've happened when I took that thing with me after my fun with Tam I would have never even picked it up in the first place.

I saw its glint in the moonlight across the room and stepped over the bodies of the unlucky victims, my heart still thumping wildly in my chest and only calming down slightly as my hand curled around the spherical object.

It was one of those small mirrors that came with face powder, although there was no powder to be seen. But it would do. I needed that mirror, it was less conspicuous and I could even take it places.

I shoved it into the back pocket of my pants as I heard Tam's voice inquiring of my whereabouts making me leave the house quickly and heading into the forest where we made a swift escape hearing sirens in the distance.

The sun was coming up when we made it back to Slender Mansion and as we burst through the doors Tam let out a hoot and flopped onto the couch, her hair and clothes matted with blood. I was grinning too and I plopped down beside her tossing the knife over my shoulder.

"Watch it!"

My head swiveled around to see Sally dangling the knife between her fingers as she rolled her eyes making me grin, "Eh, no harm done."

She growled, "I hope you keep saying the same thing when I cut your tongue out, you-!"

"Sally..."

I recognized that as the voice of Slenderman and smirked at her, watching her drop the knife before stomping up the stairs cursing under her breath.

A light buzzing feeling ran up my spine and I groaned and stood up from the couch retrieving my knife while Tam was scraping the dried blood off her nails with hers.

In his Slender form, Slenderman was still clearly glaring down at me and I lifted my head to give him an ear to ear grin.

"Lovely night?" He questioned and I chuckled before wiping the rest of the blood from my knife unto his pristine suit with slow movements before walking away.

"You tell me, Slendy."

I didn't know what would piss him off more, me ruining his suit or calling him Slendy but I could see his tendrils rising dangerously behind me from his dark shadow on the wall making my heart rate quicken in excitement before they fell once more and I turned to watch his back as he left heading into the woods.

Aw, I was hoping he would get mad and take it out on me for once but I guess he would rather take his anger out on some innocent person instead.

Knowing Slenderman he'd already had his nightly fun and seeing that I've made him pissed enough to go hunting again gave me an intense feeling of satisfaction.

I blinked slightly in realization. What the hell was I thinking doing that to Slender?!

I better apologise when he gets back.

It was so weird, like my thoughts and actions were not my own. Shaking my head as if that would rid me of my weird thoughts I made my way to the kid's room and peeked in. Seeing them both fast asleep I closed the doors and headed to the one I shared with Offenderman, making sure to lock the door after I entered before heading over to the bed.

He was lying down, facing the ceiling in his human form with his arms crossed behind his head as a makeshift pillow and one leg up while the one was down. I could tell he was awake even before he turned his head to glance at me with his purple eyes shimmering under the overhead lights.