SYNOPSIS

DEADLY ROSES.

SYNOPSIS

asking the heavens, "should i stay or should i go?"

my head and my heart are torturing me, yeah.

lost my mind in your arms, i go to extremes, yeah.

when angels tell me run, and monsters call it love.

my head and my heart are caught in between.

In all of Lucía De León's twenty years of life, she had been guarded against the many secrets her family harbored. These secrets were much like herself, concealed from the prying eyes of those who sought to destroy them.

Though if anyone were to tell her that throughout the long lineage of the De León's, they had made dozens of enemies. She would tell them to "stop wasting my fucking time with lies". Even if Lucía is an avid fabricator of the truth, she would never deceive someone with a falsity that made little to no sense. Because first, even if an ancestor from a millennium ago were to have an enemy, why would their mistake still affect the current generation of the De Leóns. Second, this implies that whoever opposed them is still active in the present. And of course, Lucía had a problem with this because if television taught her anything, their enemies would want to get back at them for a past offense, and that is no bueno.

The idea might not have worried her parents too much to act on these threats because of how they were raised, but the youngest De León had seen enough tragedies of the world to know that no matter the number in your bank account the devil still comes to collect his dues.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. In just under an hour, every pillar of success came crashing, allowing the once comfortable lifestyle to crush their bones into nothing but dust.

JULIANA'S THOUGHTS PENDING . . .

━━ again i'm so sorry y'all shjbdjhsd i'm just too much of a genius ✌️ anyways i saw that someone added this book to on of their reading lists, so i thought that it was about time that this book got revamped and the summary is kinda shit tbfh 💕 but pls enjoy 💕💕

UP NEXT . . .

character aesthetics ;; you have suffered enough, it's time that you won