Sunnydale Cemetery

A young blond girl runs full speed through the cemetery, looking around panicked. She stops momentarily to get her bearings, then a snarl is heard. She spins and is punched back by someone, sending her into a tombstone. The unseen figure approaches the woman, but then it's grabbed from behind and thrown HARD into a gravestone.

Faith stands over the attacker, who shakes the cobwebs out of his head.

Spike stands up, ready to square off against Faith. She gets first licks in, punching Spike hard and sending him reeling. "Let me guess... Leather pants, nice right cross, doe-eyes, holy-than-though glower... you must be Faith" Spike says, not fighting back, on the defensive. Faith says she knows him, they've met. Spike starts to say he doesn't recall, but then is hit a few times. "Bloody hell! What are you doing? I'm on your side!" 

Faith says that he probably hasn't heard that she's reformed now and hits him again. Spike says he's reformed too and now starts to fight back, hitting her across the face.The two exchange blows as Spike says "stop *punch* hitting *punch* me *punch*!" "What do you think? I’m stupid?" 

"Well, yeah" Spike answers. Faith says he was attacking that girl and goes to charge Spike again, but someone else suddenly belts her, sending her to the ground. "Sorry, Faith. I didn't know that was you..." Buffy says.

Buffy asks if Spike is ok, which Spike says yes to. "You're protecting vampires now? Are you the bad Slayer? Am I the good Slayer now?" Faith asks. Buffy says that he's ok, he has a soul now. "Like Angel?" Faith asks. "NO! Nothing like Angel." Spike responds. Faith asks if he's one of the good guys now, what he's doing chasing down defenseless women, but her words are cut short as the "defenseless" woman broadsides Faith 

Faith and the vamp trade blows as Spike and Buffy watch, then asking to borrow something, Faith grabs a stake from Buffy's belt and goes to the attack. A few more punches then the vamp is dust!

Angel's dull as a table lamp, and we have very different coloring." Spike says, Faith collects herself and says she's catching up, wondering if there's anything else she has to know? "Nice to have you back..." Buffy says.