Winifred's Apartment

Fred gets ready for bed and slipped into her favorite red lingerie and jumped on the bed and rolled onto her back and closed her eyes and began dreaming about Faith. A loud smashing sound woke her up in a hurry.

She reached for her nightgown first and then grabbed a metal pipe from the side of her bed and slowly walked into her apartment. As she reached the living room she saw someone lying on the floor by the door and knew her little booby trap actually worked.

She open the door then slowly moved closer to the person and as she rolled the person over she noticed it was Lorne and she rushed to his side.

He came to and slowly got to his feet and then looked around to see what had hit him and saw a very sheepish Fred holding up a can of paint tied to a string, 'Bravo Fred.'

"I tried to ring the bell but there was no answer."

"We wanted to make sure you were okay since there was another sighting of the beast. But, I can see you have things under control here after all."

Fred look at the large bump on his already bumpy head, "I'm so sorry".

"Oh don't worry pumpkin, I've got a hard head. I mean literally, it's very hard. Kudos to you for setting this little trap up. I'm impressed."

"Yeah, I had some help with this." Fred said with a proud smiled, "Faith insisted I protect myself so we set this up before she left."

She's a survivor that girl.

You'll learn alot from that little spitfire.

Anyway, I'm off.

Sorry to cause a scare.

Glad your okay.

"See ya tomorrow." Lorne smiled

Fred set up the little booby trap again then headed back to bed in hopes of returning to that very sexy dream of hers.