[Chapter 34]: You're mine

"Phew, I'm fucking beat..." You pushed the front door open and groggily stomped inside. Work was exhausting as always and it didn't help that you were still recovering from your fight with Shouto.

"You're potty mouth has gotten way worse." Takashi scolded you from his place on the couch. "You've been hanging out with Bakugou too much." Chuckling, you pulled your shoes off and made your way into the kitchen.

"Hey, I don't hang out with him THAT much. I'm free tonight, see?" You began sipping on a glass of water.

"Bakugou's upstairs." Takashi grinned. You spit out your water. 

I swear to god...

"OI (Y/N) IS THAT YOU? GET YOUR ASS UP HERE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU." Katsuki yelled down the stairs.

"Holy shit he really is here." You mumbled.

"He's been here for the past 3 hours. He literally showed up the second you left for work." Takashi nonchalantly pointed out. You face-palmed and put the water down before heading up the stairs. Upon arriving at your door, you flung it open.

"KATSUKI, WHAT THE FU-" Your eyes widened, causing your words to stop. Katsuki was sitting at your low rise table, crumpled paper and eraser shavings all around him. The folder containing your quirk info was open, it's contents splayed across the table with sticky notes and pen marks across them. There were multiple sketches of costumes ideas and accompanying accessories. It was a mess, but a beautiful one at that.

He's been here this whole time, doing this for me...

"The fuck are you staring at? Sit your ass down, I have to show you what I thought of." And so you did, still unable to say a word. He went on for a bit about his ideas, shoving sketches into your face, constantly insisting that the design should have flames on it. You were still in a daze. It's like you could clearly hear him, but you were more focused on his passionate expressions.

"Why..." You mumbled.

"Eh? What do ya mean why? Any costume idea you think of will be buttfuck ugly. If we're dating, I can't have you looking like that in public. It'll be bad for my reputation." 

This boy will be the death of me.

But it made you laugh. He always found a way to make you laugh even when he wasn't trying. You simply agreed with him and leaned over to look at what he had done so far.

- - -

"The bodysuit portion of the costume needs to be both strong and lightweight. I was thinking a polyacrylonitrile carbon fiber material. Besides being flexible and tough, it's highly heat resistant which is necessary if I need to discharge energy from various places. That also means that I should have pores in areas where I would be likely to send energy, such as my feet. On the other side of things, I should get a prescription for some kind of angiotensin-converting enzyme such as enalapril. If a sensor was implemented into my suit, it could be coded to release small doses of medication should my blood pressure spike to dangerous levels-Are you getting all this Katsuki?" You glanced over at the blond boy who was just sitting there, his jaw hanging open as he rested his cheek against his knuckles.

"Keep going. It's hot." He plainly stated.

Oh boy, here comes the blushing. 

You tried to respond with something snarky but you were stuttering too much. 

"Aw (y/n), you're getting a little red there~" He reached over and poked your cheek, causing you to jolt back instinctively.

"LIKE HELL, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR EYES." Katsuki chuckled at your sudden shyness, grabbing your wrists and pulling you onto his lap. "EH?!?! W-Wait Katsuki..."

"Don't wanna~" He cooed.

He placed his hand on the back of your head, quickly pulling you into a kiss. Katsuki was rough, slipping his tongue passed your lips the second he had a chance. You gripped his shoulders weakly, quiet whimpers escaping your throat. At this point you were straddling him, legs pressed against his sides and quivering. 

He loved that.

Things began heating up. Katsuki's hands roamed your body, running down your sides and along your back. You could feel him growing harder against you. As his finger traced down your spine, you felt yourself almost melting into him. He pulled away from your lips, but just enough for him to take your bottom lip in his teeth. He tugged at it gently and locked eyes with you, taking a moment to linger there before he closed them once more. He began making his way across your jaw and down your neck.

"Katsuki, wait a moment..." You managed to shakily make out a few words. He immediately pulled away.

"What, what is it? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" He frantically questioned. You smiled and shook your head.

"No, nothing like that... I just..."

"You just what? Spit it out already, don't make me play fucking guessing games." You rubbed the back of your neck and glanced away from him.

"I probably smell bad... I mean I haven't gotten to shower yet. I just go off work, and then my battle with Shouto earli-"

"EHHH YOU'RE CALLING ICYHOT BY HIS FIRST NAME? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO." You swore you could see smoke coming out of Katsuki's ears.

"He asked me to. We're friends now."

"No."

"You don't get to tell me who I can be friends with. We discussed this already remember." A vein started bulging out of Katsuki's forehead. He knew you were right, he clearly remembers it. But you could see that there was no way in hell he was going to admit that.

"You talk too much." Katsuki leaned forward once more, attempting to resume where he had left off. But you pulled your face away and curled your lips.

"Sooo you're not gonna question my friendship with Shouto anymore?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow. Katsuki clicked his tongue and pouted.

"You're really gonna be like this?" No answer. "Oi." Still no answer. Katsuki sighed and gave in. "Fucking fine, you can be friends." You smiled and embraced his body, squeezing him tightly. He smirked against you. "But." You pulled away and glanced at him with questioning eyes.

"But?" You echoed.

Katsuki suddenly pulled himself to his feet, taking you with him. Your legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, while his hands gripped your thighs to hold you up against him. Another blush exploded across your face. He glared at you, crimson eyes ravenous for touch.

"I'll just have to make sure he knows you're mine."