Alternate Chapter 19

(Warning: The return of Fabraffe, the King of Glittery Nightmares! ~ Alternate Chapter 6)

(STfell AU belongs to me.)

(And yes, I gave the giraffe a name to honor it for being in this book and frustrating the king.)

(I feel like Nightmare's having a hard time dealing with animals in this book. XD)

Author's POV

After you told Killer to stay in his hiding spot, you quickly yet swiftly made your way over to the throne room, that was practically the only room you knew the path of. Suddenly you felt like the scum of the earth when you relized that the throne room didn't have any good spots to hide in. You cursed under your breath before running up to the throne and hiding behind it. After a few minutes could you hear somone walking up to the throne, making you sweat a little. Then they sat down onto it. You hesitantly peeked around the corner to see Nightmare deep in thought. But you already knew that you would be screwed by either the king or the seekers, so you just went back into the position you were before in. Suddenly heard you the sound of someone teleporting and a small bark.

"What the- HEY! STOP IT! GET- GET OFF ME, FILTHY MUTT!"

You peeked around the throne again, only to see Nightmare's skull being licked by cute little white dog. The king desperately tried to push it off him, but to no avail, the dog seemed oddly enough stronger than it looked like.

"I SAID GET OFF!"

He picked up the dog with two tentacles and tossed it against one wall of the room. You lightly gasped in shock as the dog made contact with the wall, unfortunately did the king hear you. A black tentacle picked you up by one leg as it lifted you into the air in front of Nightmare, you yelped in surprise. And of course was gravity being a bitch again and made your (f/c) hoodie fall a bit towards your head, showing your stomach and a tiny bit of your (s/f/c) bra. Nightmare's face became blue as he just stared at you, you sweared you saw a blue heart instead of his eyes for a split second. He probably would have a bleeding nose, if he had a nose and blood that is. Well, that was until your voice snapped him out of his trance. "Um... could- could you l-let me down, pl-please?" You asked as you tried to cover your body again. Nightmare shook his head and was about to let you down until a big, white wolf jumped onto him and licked his face. The king then tried to get it off him like the smaller dog.

Suddenly was there a pink puff. The wolf jumped off him again, ran behind the throne and disappeared into white puff. As Nightmare looked at the spot where the pink puff was, was he greeted by a giraffe wearing sunglasses, pink heels and it was covered in glitter, making it look fabulous. The giraffe wiggled its head around in a mocking manner. Nightmare then yelled out, "NOT AGAIN!" before firing a tentacle at it. The dancing giraffe then suddely vanished in another pink puff. You could tell that the king was frustrated and pissed off as he put you down in front of him. He sighed, "Now, what were you doing behind my throne?"

"oh (y/n)~ where are you~?"

You flinched at Dust's voice from outside the room doors. Horror seemed to have already found him and probably told him to find you. Shit, now were two insane skeletons seeking... probably all three. Nightmare noticed you flinching and shoved you back behind the throne. Then were the room doors being opened by Dust. He glanced around the throne room until he noticed an annoyed Nightmare on the throne, he froze for a second before putting his hands up and moonwalking out again, closing the doors with his magic. He probably didn't want to let Nightmare know that you four were playing hide and seek.

The king looked behind his throne, "Why are you even hiding, pet?" You gave him a poker face before saying "Smoke bomb!" and vanishing in a (f/c) and (s/f/c) confetti cloud. That was not smoke, but whatever, you were all too fabulous to stick to non-fabulous names. Some confetti landed on Nightmare's unamused expression before he yelled out an "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NOW?!" He sighed to calm down, but he couldn't calm down when the white wolf returned and pounced onto him, licking his face. As he growled was the wolf gone in a puff of white and the small dog replaced it, it was cutely barking at the black and blue goop goop.

Before the king could pierce a tentacle through the little dog's body was he hit by a sneaker, which somehow had tape on its sole, making it stick to his face. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Nightmare felt the weight lift from his lap before he finally got the sneaker off his face. It somehow managed to take off some tar from him, but not enough to show his skull's real color. The king looked at who the fuck hit him and saw a skeleton similiar to Edge, but he had a few differences on his design. He growled at him, "Who the fuck are you?!" The other skeleton just seemed to smirk as he petted the dog's head, whose tail was wagging in excitement.

"name's sneaker. and i'm just here to fetch the dog. now that i've got him... see ya." Sneaker said before he and the dog vanished in a glittery red cloud. Nightmare then yelled out in anger, confusion and frustration...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH EVERYONE JUST PUFFING IN AND OUT OF THE ROOM?! AND WHO THE FUCK WILL CLEAN UP THE DAMN CONFETTI?!"

[Published: 7/20/17]

//This did never happen in the original chapter, the alternative chapters are only there to entertain you since they are rather random and funnier.//