Chapter 4

Sonia fires the ki blast at tanya but she dodges it and vanishes and appears behind sonia kicking her in the back knocking her forward abit.

(Sonia): Weak! 

Sonia spins around and kicks tanya in the stomach making her cough out blood but tanya grabs sonia's leg, punches her in the knee knocking it out of place and blasts her in the face knocking her far back.

(Sonia): AGH! (she stops herself in midair) Not bad but (she knocks her knee back into place) I am far from done!

(Tanya): Same for me!

The 2 charge at one another and just as they reach each other they deliver one powerful punch to the other's face but they suddenly vanishes and off in the distance shock waves appear all over the place destroying the area around them as the 2 saiyans attack each other at insane speeds with powerful kicks, punches and headbutts. 

(Tanya): Eat this! 

Tanya powers up her right hand and with all your might punches sonia right in the stomach.

(Sonia): AGH! 

Tanya smirks while she does this but sonia makes a creepy smile and chomps down hard on tanya's right shoulder making sonia scream in pain as sonia's teeth dig deeper into tanya's right shoulder with blood shooting out.

(Tanya): AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

As she screams sonia grabs tanya's face and readies to blast her head off with a close ranged blast but out of nowhere tanya puts ki into her hand making a sword out of it and stabs sonia right through the stomach.

(Sonia): ?! (stops biting on tanya) AGH! (coughs out blood)

Tanya pulls out the blade from sonia's stomach and she slashes upward on sonia's torso leaving a nasty slash wound.

(Sonia): AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! DAMN YOU! 

Sonia goes to punch tanya but tanya kicks sonia downward into a large rock formation.

(Tanya): (breathes heavy) screw.....you (she falls to the ground hard)

Meanwhile with bardock and fasha.

(Doctor): There he is now in the pod.

(Fasha): How long do you thing he will be in there.

(Doctor): Well judging by his wounds he will be in here for a while but if i may ask how did he get these wounds?

(Bardock): He was attacked by sonia.

(Doctor): (sigh) She is a monster.

(Fasha): I hope tanya is okay.

(Bardock): She will be fine we just need to keep an eye on y/n for now.

(Fasha): Alright.

Back with tanya and sonia......

Tanya starts to get up holding her shoulder.

(Tanya): Damn this hurts!

Sonia appears behind her.

(Sonia): Hey there

Just before tanya could turn around sonia kicks tanya sending her far back but sonia speeds after her, grabs her face and slams her face into the ground making a large crater.

(Sonia): You know i just had an idea how about after i am done with you i go after your 2 little daughters.

(Tanya): LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!

(Sonia): Awwww but it would be great just to see your look of horror as i rip their heads off and give you them as a nice gift and maybe just maybe i might make that low class brat my slave as i TORTURE HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

(Tanya): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tanya powers up and kicks sonia off her, speeds after her and gives her a brutal beating in mid air, knocking her around like a pin ball.

(Tanya): YOU! (punches her in the chest knocking her flying) WILL! (speeds after her and kicks her in the back sending her flying forward) NOT! (she vanishes and appears infront of sonia and just as she reach her she knocks sonia into the ground) HURT THEM!!!!

Tanya charges 2 massive orbs in her hands.

(Tanya): DIE!!

She throws them down at sonia making a massive explosion knocking tanya back abit.

(Tanya): I did it......

Suddenly a massive green aura appears clearing all of the smoke and rubble in the area.

(Sonia): HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! YES! THIS IS AMAZING! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD GIVE ME THIS MUCH JOY IN A FIGHT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Tanya): Trust me sonia this will be your last! (she charges up and puts her ki into her fist and charges downward at sonia) 

(Sonia): OH YESSS~ (sonia puts ki into her fist and charges upward at tanya) 

(Tanya): SONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Sonia): TANYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Just as they reach one another they go to punch each other and as their fists clash a massive explosion goes off completely destroying the area around them. 

(A/n): Chapter 4 is now done i will do 1 more before i go back to my rwby story so i hope you look forward to that and i hope you enjoyed this chapter.