Chapter 17

Hyung Seok stared in front of him.

He didn't know it was this easy to make a group. He thought that there would be people complaining and arguing about their group members, but surprisingly, none of that happened.

The people huddled around him were having a chat, a discussion even.

Realizing what they were talking about, Hyung Seok made sure that he was paying attention.

Jang Hyeon was reading the handout they were given by the CEO, Hyung Seok barely managed to hear the last words said.

"-and the group can't be any larger than six people."

The others gave their silent agreement.

They barely managed to have less than seven.

Jang Hyeon was kind of relieved that he didn't ask Tae Jun to join or else one of them would have to change groups.

Jang Hyeon observed his fellow group members.

Jin Sung was a boxer and good at fighting.

Vasco is the leader of Burn Knuckles and is good at fighting.

Jae Yeol is silent, other info is unknown.

Bum Jae is the coleader of Burn Knuckles and is pretty good at rapping.

Hyung Seok is good-looking, good at singing and fighting, and popular with the opposite gender.

Overall, only Hyung Seok and Bum Jae seemed promising at the moment.

Jang Hyeon sweatdropped, wondering if he'd be able to pass the audition with them.

Deciding to keep that thought in the back of his head, he continued talking, "Who's the leader?"

Jin Sung gave a smug look as he leaned more on one leg before closing his eyes and saying, "I'll be-"

"Hyung Seok should be the leader."

They turned their gaze on the source of the sound.

It was Vasco.

Jin Sung, irritated that he got interrupted, retorted. "No, I should be the leader."

While they were fighting, the other three members glanced over at Hyung Seok.

"What do you say, Park Hyung Seok? Do you accept the position?" Jang Hyeon smiled.

Jang Hyeon didn't really care who the leader was. As long as the leader was good, he wasn't complaining.

Hyung Seok didn't know what to say.

He didn't know what a leader did, so he couldn't really make a decision.

Indecisive, he asked, "How are group leaders usually decided?"

As if he was expecting this question, Jang Hyeon answered, "The leader is usually the oldest member, but seeing how we're all the same age, we can't choose by that. They can also be one of the longest trained members of the group, but I'm fine with not being the leader..."

"If this helps, the leaders generally speak the most, introduces and closes interviews for the group, and handle any blunders."

Giving a slight pause, Jang Hyeon smiled, "Is anyone up for the role?"

From the looks of it, Jin Sung seemed to not want to be the leader anymore when, "handle any blunders," was mentioned.

That left the role to the other members.

They all took their time to observe their choices.

Jae Yeol wasn't an option. He would be if he talked.