HELLMOUTH - DAY

The bus speeds down the street, a badly wounded Robin at the wheel, as Xander and Vi tend to the wounded, mopping up blood. Vi tells a wounded and lucid Rona that this is nothing! She has to be strong and fight this! Andrew sits mumbling "why didn't I die?"

As the bus races along the street, suddenly we see something else... a figure running atop the buildings beside the bus! The very ground behind the bus is giving way into a huge, expanding crater, with the vehichle and running gigure both barely keeping ahead of it's expanding edge. With scythe in hand, Buffy runs and long-jumps between buildings, keeping up with the bus, looking for the right time to jump. Dawn spots her sister running, Buffy makes one desperate jump and lands on the roof of the Bus!

The rumbling starts to subside as Faith tells Robin to ease off the gas a little. Out on a desert road, the bus screeches to a hault and Buffy drops down onto the road, looking at the devistation behind them. She then looks down the opposite direction at the road that continues off into the distance.

Dawn whips open the back bus door and hugs her sister tightly as Giles and some others climb out. Giles says "I don't understand what did this?" Buffy tells him it was Spike.

Buffy walks up near the edge of the huge crater that we finally get to see. One roadsign, "Welcome to Sunnydale", sits perched on the very edge of the crater before it slowly falls in with a creak and a crash.

Andrew tries to pass by Xander, but Xander asks "so did you see?" Andrew tries to continue on, saying he was too scared, but Xander presses. "She was incredible" Andrew tells him "she died saving my life." "That's my girl, always doing the stupid thing" Xander smiles at him, pats him on the shoulder, and waks over to Buffy, Giles, and the others.

Faith sits with Robin, who is close to death at the wheel of the bus. Faith says she'll get some help, but Robin stops her, asking "Did we make it?" Faith kneels by him, saying "we made it. We won." Robin looks at her, smiling, but then ever so feigntly, his look grows cold, void. Faith looks at him, a bit with sorrow, and goes to close his still-opened eyes. As she touches his face he coughs back into life, looks around confused, then mumbles "surprise." Faith smiles at him as Vi comes up to tend to his wounds, allowing Faith to join the others. "looks like the hellmouth is officially closed for buisness" says Dawn, gathering at the edge of the crater with Giles, Willow, Faith, Xander, and Buffy. Buffy looks on silently as the others continue to talk. 

"There's another one in Cleveland... not to spoil the moment." Says Giles.

"We saved the world." Says Xander

"We changed the world. I can feel them Buffy. All over. Slayers are awakening everywhere." Willow comments

"We'll have to find them." mumbles Dawn

"We will"

"Yes, because the mall was actually in Sunnydale and there's no hope of going there tomorrow." Giles notes.

"You mean we destroyed the mall?" says Dawn 

"All those shops gone... the Gap, Starbucks, Toys-R-Us... who will remember all those landmarks unless we tell the world about them?"

"We have a lot of work ahead of us" Giles says, which makes Faith say "Can I push him in? I just wanna sleep for like a week!"

"I guess we all could, if we wanted to." Dawn says.

"Yeah, The First is scruched, so what do you think we should do Buffy?" Willow asks.

"Yeah, you're not the one and only chosen anymore. you get to live like a person. So whatcha gonna do now?" Faith also asks.

Yeah, Sis... what are we gonna do?" Dawn turns to her sister, who calmly takes in the scene, then a slow, sly smile creeps on her lips as slowly turns to face her family. "First we get back on the bus and get the wounded to a hospital. Next, visit Angel and his team until we can figure something out" Buffy softly said.