Competitive Match (James Sirius Potter X Kylee)

tjlovesmac

Hey Kylee so I hope you like this imagine. Sorry if you don't. I tried. Anyway, yeah.
                                                                   Xx~MBear/Randy
Warning: Cuteness

Word count: 809

"Oi, Longbottom!" A deep voice called out, causing you to turn around, your shoulder length brown hair whipping around with you. Raising an eyebrow, you looked at your best friend and crush, James Sirius Potter as his slightly short curly hair bounced with each step he took.

"Yes Potter?" You asked as your best friend, Miranda Hall from Ravenclaw who was James's cousin, stood a little ways away waiting patiently for you. Your Hazel eyes burned into his Hazel eyes as he stood in front of you. Putting his right hand on your pale left cheek, he lightly traced the freckles on them before you smacked his hand away with a glare. Smiling cheekily, he stepped back a bit. "Just wanted to let you know, I bet I beat your grade for the Transfiguration homework."

Rolling your eyes, you smirked. "What did you get then?" He smirked his cocky smile and held up his paper that read "E." Smiling, you shook your head. "I got an O."  Handing him the paper, his cocky smile dropped. "I'll get you back. I'm better at Quidditch anyway. That's why I'm the captain and you're co-captain." Glaring at him, you rolled your eyes. "Whatever James, see you at the Quidditch pitch tomorrow." With that, you turned away and walked towards Miranda who gave you a knowing smile.

"Oh shove off Randy. I might​ like him but he's so cocky it frustrates me. He doesn't like me either." Miranda rolled her eyes as she walked beside you, her dirty blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail as her grey eyes looked over at you from behind her glasses. "You're one to talk. Anyway, I wasn't placed in Ravenclaw for nothing. It's clear he does, you're just trying to ignore it. See you tomorrow, got to go do homework then I'm going to read a book. If you run into Malfoy, tell him I left Hogwarts." With that, she hugged you and walked away, skipping every few steps. Laughing, you walked towards the Gryffindor tower for the night. She was one weird but amazing best friend, that's for sure. Especially when she was being a smart alec and hiding from Scorpius Malfoy who had the biggest crush on her and she liked him but acted like she hated him.

~ Time skip brought to you by Quidditch! ~

Getting your gear on and tying your hair into a low ponytail, you grabbed your broom and stood beside James. "We better win." He muttered, his eyes flaring with determination as the doors in front of you that were blocking access to the pitch were pushed open.

Mounting the brooms, everyone flew down to madam Hooch. James, the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, and Lynx Tonks, the Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain, shook hands before the balls were released. You flew after the Quaffle as James started looking for the snitch. Chasing after the Quaffle, you saw a Hufflepuff boy out of the corner of your eyes coming at you in full speed. Last minute, you jumped off your broom, caught the Quaffle and landed back on your broom as the Hufflepuff boy hit a Hufflepuff girl and they both plummeted to the ground, making you wince.

Fifteen minutes in and Gryffindor won the match, James having found the snitch. The score was 280-130. Smiling, you flew down to the ground and ran towards James as he dropped his broom, picked you up and kissed you on the lips, leaving you shocked but satisfied. Pulling away for air a moment later, you smiled as James blushed. "I've honestly been waiting to ask you out since forth year but you weren't allowed to date till you were sixteen and well, you turned sixteen a week ago so, Kylee Jane Longbottom, will you please be my girlfriend?" Smiling, you nodded. "Yes James Sirius Potter, I'll be your girlfriend."

As you both kissed again, you heard whistles and claps from all the houses, even some Slytherins'. "Finally!" Someone shouted as another yelled "Maybe the competivness will be over!" Laughing, you pulled away as he held a hand on your waist. Turning around, you saw Miranda with Scorpius's arm around her waist, pulling her into him as she shook her head at Scorpius who screamed the competitiveness would finally be over. "Malfoy, you should know, they'll never stop. They have always been competitive. It's like true love or something."

As everyone was about to go their separate ways and James was fixing to kiss you again, he suddenly glared at Scorpius. "Oi, hands off my cousin Malfoy." Turning to you, his Hazel eyes softened and he smiled. "I'm still better than you." Oh yes, this was definitely Competitive Love.