Part 10

F-furious?
Why do I feel uneasy.... Please don't tell me he's gonna go crazy.

I pushed him away from me and he looks at me aggressively. He tilts his head to the side as he slowly walk closer to me. Meanwhile I had my arms out in front of me, try to stop him from afar.

" now Jungkook, don't need to g-get m-mad" I stuttered feeling hott.
My heart was beating so fast, I have never been scared that fast, especially by his stare.

I swallow my saliva as he smirks a little.

" you have to understand." He says creepily.

" I-I do understand" I nodded.

As soon as i felt something hard against my back, I knew that it was a dead end. My life is in danger.
I was never so scared in my life.
I wanted to run for it, but I couldn't! I was cornered.

" I don't want to hurt you...." He grumbles.

I was starting to sweat, tears starts to form in my eyes, my body started to shake. My hands felt weak, my legs couldn't move.....

" j-Jungkook please" I squeaked from being too scared.

He comes up to me and pins me up against the wall. His whole body against mine.... His hands holding my risk above my head..... His was hanging low.... He smirk as he came in the crook of my neck. He kisses it softly and slowly, I could feel his lip figure's coldness on my neck as he goes.

I closed my eyes tightly as tears starts to come down my face.

" p-please." I says softly as I choked on my own tears.

He stopped his movements and lift his face up to meet with mine.

He stares into my watery eyes and smirked.

Then suddenly his expression slowly change to being confuse and worried.
His puppy eyes appeared again.

" a-Ana? Why are you-" he looks done at our position.

He quickly let's go of me and back away.
He started to breathe heavily, he stares down at his own hands and started to cry.

" I'm.... I'm so sorry......" He bends down to cover his face with his knees.

" I'm sorry!" He cries.

" I didn't mean to hurt you" he choked on his tears.

I scooted farther to the corner and held my arms to my chest.

What happened?
Did he get mad?
It felt like it was a totally different person.
....
Maybe it was?

" j-Jungkook?" I asked.

He lifts his head up and I could see his sincere face.... He was crying so badly.

It hurts me

It hurts me........ To see him cry.........

In my heart I felt like I did something wrong..... Or as if I caused a problem.

" I'm sorry" he cried even harder.

" I don't know what's wrong with me" me sobbed looking at his hands.

After what he said.... I felt like I had to do something.... He couldn't control himself....

" Jungkook." I say as I got up and went to him.

I hugged him and accidentally tipped him over, but I didn't care.... I was laying on my side hugging him tightly in my embrace. He wrapped his arms around my waist and dug his face in my chest.

" I-I don't know what's wrong with me..." He cried...

" it's okay" I held him tighter.

" I'm sorry." He cried again.

" don't cry. I know you didn't mean it" I said as I lay my head on top of his.

I rubbed his back to make him feel better.

" don't cry Jungkook-ah~" I try to sound happy.

" it's okay." I pay his head.

We laid there on the floor hugging each other tightly....

Then about 5 minutes later he pulled away.

He got up and walked backwards to the corner that I was just in.

" don't come near me. I don't knew when I'll hurt you again" he said.

" Jungkook. You didn't hurt me" I say putting a hand out to him.

He shook his head looking at the floor.... He couldn't even look in my eyes.

" jungkook" I took a step closer to him.

"DONT COME!" He started to cry again.

" I don't know when I'll hurt you again. don't come near me! I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU!" He yelled crying hard on the floor holding his ears.

" you didnt hurt me, it wasn't you" I say as I slowly make my way towards him.

He hated him self for hurting me, but he didn't hurt me. Why does he care for me so much? I told him I was going to stay with him..............

And I will.

I walked over to him and lifted his head up with my hand.

" Jungkook. You didnt hurt me." I smiled.

" you don't have to be scared." I say patting his head.

" No" he tries to scoot farther away from me.. But he couldn't because the wall was there.

" Jungkook listen to me" I grab his chin, facing him to my fave closely.

" you didn't hurt me.. And you never will...." I wipe his tears...

" I'm here for you" I open my arms again for him.

He looks at me as he starts to cry again. He came in and hugs me tightly....

" it's okay. Don't cry." I hugged him, rubbing his back.

" it wasn't your fault."