Updated Author's Note

Hey guys! I'd just like to ask for your overall feedback of this story. Like what you thought, how you felt, etc. Basically anything you could say about the plot, how the characters were written, how you wish things went and whatever else you can think of. I don't know if I'm gonna continue this for Season 2 yet but for now, it's a big MAYBE.

LEAVE YOUR FEELS, THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS, AND REACTIONS HERE PLEASE.

It would mean the world to me 😊 Thank you 💙

Updated A/N (02-25-2021) 

Hi, it's me again! I don't know if anyone would be reading this but I just wanted to give you guys an update. 

I wrote this story back in 2017 while I was a 3rd-year student at University. Writing about Riverdale, at that time, gave me an escape from reality. 

Time skip to today, and I am sorry if I let any of you guys down, but I wanted to tell you that Complicated - which was supposed to be the sequel to Precious Jewel, will not be happening anymore.

If you're reading this, I'd like to thank you for finishing Precious Jewel. You don't know how much it means to me as this is one of the longest writing projects that I completed. (Technically, I completed the entire Season 1). I have a bad habit of not having enough muse to finish projects, different ideas go through my brain so quickly that I am left confused as to what I should and should not include most of the time. 

We never know what the future might hold so I am not completely shutting down the door but I just wanted to let the readers of this book know about how I stand right now.

I hope each and every one of you keep safe especially in this time of pandemic. 

PS. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to leave a message (Note: I only check my Wattpad Inbox at least twice a month)