Chapter 68

ARE YOU READY? 

BECAUSE I AM NOT! OH DAMN, I DON'T KNOW IF I'M REALLY GONNA DO THIS OR NO, GUESS WE WILL SEE!!! I WANT ALL OF YOU TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE WHAT I'M GONNA DO IS JUST CRAZY!!!!!

FOR THIS CHAPTER YOU WILL NEED TWO THINGS!

HOLY WATER

AND THE FREAKING BIBLE

...............................

Ace gently put me down on something I would call a soft silky mattress. I couldn't see where were we due to the blindfold on my eyes, but we surely weren't outside anymore.  I felt his hand's touch the back of my head sending shivers down my spine. He gently let go of the blind fold. I squinted my eyes until I could see the king sized bed which was filled with red roses. I looked around the room to see it was decorated very elegantly, with neatly placed pillows and candles all over the room

"Ace" I gasped not knowing if I should cry or burst into laughter. 

"Tell me you didn't do this by yourself" I managed to ask holding back my laugh. He looked at me silently before we both burst into fits of laughter. 

"N...Never in my life would I imagine you, placing flowers and pillows" I laughed hard. He smiled at me and shook his  head. 

"Don't worry I had a little help" He whispered In my ear while sitting down next to me. I laughed again imagining Sasha and Ace debating weather they should place the candles over the right side of the bed or left. 

"Hey I'm gonna start thinking all my hard work is gone to waste if you continue laughing like this" He chuckled. 

"No No It Is perfect" I whispered. He smiled at me once more and got up from the bed. 

"Now it's time to give you your second present" He smiled. 

"Wait what?" I asked confused. What present was he talking about?.  He just chuckled eyeing me up and down earning a glare from me.

"Princess the dress you are wearing" He said simply. Only after a second realisation hit me. My mouth framed an o shape as I eyed my own dress.  He was the one who got me dress. So that's why it seemed to be this beautiful to me. 

"Ace It's..It's beautiful" I whispered after a second. 

"Not more beautiful than you" He smiled at me making heat rush to my cheeks. This man was indeed something. He made me feel butterflies and now blush?. I think I am turning Into a love struck puppy. 

He walked toward's the small cabinet next to the bed and took out a nicely wrapped little black box. He sat down next to me and gently held my hand making my heart flutter. What was in that box?

He gently opened the box to reveal a golden  key shaped necklace. A gasp escaped my lips and I covered my mouth with my hand. The necklace was beautiful beyond compare. It was detailed Into perfection with what seemed to be little wings which met each other in the back. And In the middle there was a small silver moon colored diamond stone. The necklace was breathtaking, It was made gently and elegantly. I couldn't help myself but cry. 

"This Is your part" Ace whispered while drying my tears. 

"And this Is mine". He said while taking out something from his pocket. There was an a brown bracelet in his hand. The bracelet was plainer than mine but still beautiful. It had a  silver moon colored heart shaped lock attached to it. 

"The key to my heart" He whispered in my ear. 

"You complete me Valentina, and there is nothing I wouldn't  do just to see your beautiful smile every day. All I want is for you to be with me" He whispered.