#6 Sting Eucliffe/ #1 Rogue Cheney

"Yukino! I'm not using that!" You yelled to your white haired friend as she chased you around her room.

"C'mon you have to!" She yelled chasing you while holding a short black shirt.

Okay, you're probably wondering what the heck is happening well...Yukino invited you over for a girls night and things turned pretty hectic after the first half hour.

Let me enlighten you, Yukino wanted you to try on a shirt that ends above the belly button and you're not the type of girl to wear short stuff so eventually this became a cat and mouse game between you and her and let me tell you things aren't getting any better.

Yukino lunged onto you and tackled you onto the ground and you fell with a loud thud and let out a scream. She sat on your tummy and let out an evil laugh while holding the shirt infront of you.

*Meanwhile*

"What was that?" Sting asked Rogue while getting up from the Sabertooth Guild's roof.

"I didn't hear anything." Rogue replied while looking up at the stars.

"It sure wasn't nothing. I think it came from one of the dorms." Sting said looking at his friend. "Lets go check it out." Sting pulled on Rogues arm, trying to get him off the roof.

"You're such a pain." Rogue stated flatly.

Sting and Rogue looked into a few rooms. Some curtains were shut and some rooms were empty and pretty soon they reached Yukino's dorm. They shuffled to the window as stealthily as they possibly could and peeped inside the room. Their eyes widened with shock and a blush formed on both the boys cheeks.

They saw Yukino on top of you and she had already pulled off your shirt and you tried to scramble out of her grip but to no avail.

"Uh Rogue..." Sting mummered in shock. "Should we be worried?"

Rogue didn't give an answer. He just looked on at the sight infront of him with an open mouth and red cheeks.

"Oh my gosh (y/n)!" Yukino yelled, startling you. "Your bra is so cute." She said poking at your turquoise lace bra.

"Yukino, stop that!" You yelled, turning completely red in the face.

But she continued to admire your bra making you blush even more. And the two dragon slayers were watching this situation unfold infront of them with wide eyes, burning cheeks and bloody noses. They were a mess, to say the least.

"I'm afraid to even think about what you do to Rogue when you two are alone." You pouted, trying to push Yukino off you.

Outside the window, Sting looked at Rogue with a smirk and a raised eyebrow (and still blushing) only to see Rogue covering his bleeding nose and his entire face was a blushing disaster. Sting let out a chuckle at his friend and turned to peek through the window once again.

By now Yukino had your arms and head through the shirt and you couldn't help but groan at your friends attempt to get you in this stupid shirt. She pulled the shirt over your boobs and flattened it over your tummy. You sighed in relief once she got off you.

You got up and sat crossed legged on the carpet floor. You puffed your cheeks in irritation while Yukino stood and admired you from afar.

"I knew you would look great in that shirt!" She beamed in excitement while you pouted.

Yukino ran toward you and pulled you up from the ground,which surprised you. She made you stand straight with your arms in the air. You looked down and noticed that the shirt rided all the way up to your tummy.

"Yukino! This is why I didn't want to put this on." You blushed, putting your arms down.

"But it's cute!" She yelled, tracing her hands over your tummy and eventually groping your boobs. "It even fits perfectly around here. Sting would definitely like it!" She smiled, squeezing your boobs once more.

"Yukino stop and what does Sting have to do with this!?" You yelled turning a billion shades of scarlet. And Yukino groping you wasn't making anything easier or comfortable for that matter. You just weren't used to situations like these.

And the boys outside weren't doing so good themselves. Rogue and Sting's nose bleeds were flowing like a river and their cheeks were burning brighter than ever.

"Everthing, I know you like himmm~" Yukino cooed.

"N-No I-I don't." You stuttered.

"I know when you're lying." She said letting go off you and plopping onto her bed.

"F-Fine I do, just don't tell him." You gave a weak smile while settling on the floor once again.

But much to your dismay, this secret isn't a secret anymore because Sting and Rogue had heard it all. And this time it was Rogue's turn to see his best friend blush like a crazy person and at a lose for words.

"She's too innocent for you, Sting." Rogue said dryly.

Sting recovered from his shocked demeanor and turned to look at Rogue. A smirk was plastered on his face and passion filled his eyes,

"But I'll still make her mine."

---

A/n: This was originally unpublished because I wasn't comfortable with it being up but I just thought I'd bring it back. Also, it's unedited.