56

Tzuyu's POV

I am nervous as hell because I'm planning to take Sana for a date pero wala pa akong naiisip kung saan kami magde-date.

This is so frustrating!

Then something pop-up in my mind and I immediately ran towards my room and picked my phone at the table beside my bed and dialed Chaeyoung's number.

Great Tzuyu ngayon mo lang naisip.

"What?" She asked groggily. "Ang aga-aga Tzuyu anong kaylangan mo?"

"Help me please!"

"Para saan?"

"Date namin ni Sana."

"Gamitin mo na yung ***** nila Dahyun-unnie." She said. "Hindi na rim lang namin magagamit ni Mina-unnie ngayon kasi she just want to stay at our house."

"Wag mong sabihing---"

"What the fuck are you thinking Tzuyu!" She shouted causing me para mailayo ang phone ko sa akin and she hunged up the call.

Wala pa nga lang akong sinasabi.

Chaeyoung is pertaining sa favorite place ni Dahyunnie na ngayon ay binili niya na. That place is really beautiful and it is really perfect for a date. I quickly changed my clothes to a formal one and ran downstairs.

"Where are you going at this early morning Tzuyu?" Mum asked me while they are eating.

Kinuha ko naman ang tupperware at nilagyan ito ng foods for our date ni Sana. "Date with Sana."

"Hey ang dami mong kinuha!" Tuan protested but I ignored him and kissed Mum and Dad's cheek.

"Ingat sa date niyo!" Dad shouted.

I nodded at kinuha yung blanket para sa picnic date namin ni Sana. I drove papuntang bahay nila and stopped infront of their house. I dialed her name and after a few second she answered it.

Hello Hon!

Yes?

Bagong gising. Cute!

Go change your clothes I'm here infront of your house.

Anong gagawin natin.

Date.

I heared that she groaned and hunged up the call. I am patiently waiting her while leaning at my car and tapping my right foot at the ground.

"Zhou Tzuyu!" Someone shouted causing me to stand up straight and I realized that it's just Sana.

She is giggling at me. "Epic face Tzuyu!" She said still laughing at me.

I smirked at her and pinned her at my car causing her to stop laughing and looked at me nervously.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked with my husky voice and leaned my face near to her.

I saw that she gulped and answer me. "Nakakatawa ka kasi e!" She protested.

Pinakawalan ko na siya and open the door for her. Pagkapasok niya sa loob I jogged papuntang driver seat and put my seatbelt.

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?" She asked me while I'm driving.

"Secret." I answered but not looking at her.

While I'm driving I held her hand using my right hand and my left hand is at the steering wheel.

"Dalawang kamay nga gamitin mo." She said. I pouted at her at binitawan ang kamay niya.

"Hon."

"Bakit?"

"Nothing."

"Ano nga kasi?"

"Wala nga." I answered.

She rolled her eyes and looked at the window.

"Tzuyu bakit ang daming puno dito?" She asked na halatang natatakot. "Bakit naman sa liblib na lugar pa tayo magde-date!"

I giggled at her and took a glance at her na ngayon ay nakatingin sa akin. "Trust me Hon matutuwa ka sa date natin."

"Kapag gumawa ka talaga ng kalokohan sinasabi ko sayo!" Banta niya sa akin.

She's really cute.

"Trust me Hon." I said and continue driving.

"Malayo pa ba?" She asked me.

"Kaunting tiis na lang." I answered. "You're so excited."

"Nakaka-curious kaya!"

After a few minute nakarating na kami sa place and pinagbuksan ko siya ng pinto.

"Ito na yun?" She asked me. "Puro kaya puno."

"Nope Hon. Kaylangan nating mag-lakad for about five minutes para makarating doon."

She immediately cling her arms to mine and we start walking. I can tell that she is really scared kasi pilit niyang sinisiksik ang sarili niya sa gilid ko and I am enjoying it.

HAHAHAHA!

Nang bigla namang may gumalaw sa gilid namin. "WAAAAAH!" Sana screamed.

"Hon it's just a rabbit no need to be scared."

"Tzuyu naman e!" She said na halatang naiiyak na. "Uwi na tayo."

"But Hon malapit na tayo." I assured her. "Promise kapag nakarating na tayo doon magugustuhan mo."

"You sure?"

I nodded and smiled faintly and we continue walking. We are singing while walking para mawala ang takot niya. She has also this sweet voice that I really want to hear everyday without getting tired of it.

Medyo nahihirapan akong mag-lakad kasi dala-dala ko yung blanket and foods para sa date namin ni Sana. She insisted na siya na lang daw mag-dadala ng foods but I refused it because I'm courting her.

As we reached the place I saw that she's really shocked while looking at the scenery.

"You didn't tell me na ganito pala kaganda."

"Sabi sayo Hon e." I said at inayos na yung blanket para may uupuan kami.

But Sana is more beautiful than this place and she is my favorite scenery.