Part 11

Steve awake by a sound created from Natasha. Her long legs managed to kick Steve's face. She's not mean to be rude but Steve face is the only part near her. They were in a cell, lock up in different cell. "Steve! Wake up.."

"Um Natalia.."

"You.. you what? You call me Natalia?"

He smiled, he glad he still remember the red hair girl. "Yes, you are beautiful.."

"I know but.. you need to help me and yourself. Strip yourself.. we will escape by.. well yeah, this is kinda sound satanic but its the only way to get here." Steve was about to ask how when Natasha continue to speak. "Do you remember the day you saw my eyes become white retina? I learn that tricks from my street magician friend Loki. And now.." Natasha start to strip herself, and 100% naked. Steve cannot say no to her body, perfect like a glass hour, skin white as snow and her red hair contrast with her bare shoulder. Natasha looks at him again. "What are you looking for? Get strip now! I will try to cast some spell and most important, empty your mind and follow my instruction. I don't know is this working or not. I will kill Loki if he lied about this.

"Are you sure Natalia?"

"Yes! Come on Steve, get strip!" Natasha insists him to become naked and Natasha feel amazed with the six packs, no hair on the chest, she slightly feel shy when looking at his hard member. "Lustful for me Captain?" Natasha smirked. "You know what Natasha? I should rape you when the first time we meet but, my heart say something about you. It's not your body that I love, its your childish side in your wild and dangerous act." Natasha feel touched, he is right, he should already do a bad things to her but instead, he had show his affection. Both of them naked, face each other until the basement floor explode. Both of them coughing, bricks and debris fall everywhere.

"You guys! Oh god this creeper want to rape my baby! You even rape her in a magic way! You bastard!" Tony wants to lift up his laser beam robot to Steve but Natasha screaming. Sharon has get out from the robot suit and helps Natasha. Bucky's jaw dropped looking at Natasha's naked figure but he got a glare from Sharon.

"No! Don't kill him brother, he just remembered everything.. he protects me from get sold to another country."

"Who is that jerk?" Tony heard there's chaos will come nearby. "Is that them? I will finished it all and you gentleman, please don't make sex like this.. it's ashamed you know.. men's pride go down because of you.. Put on your clothes back and you Natasha, I need an explaination about this."

Steve and Natasha get on his clothes back. Sharon whispers to Natasha something. "Why are you doing this?"

"I thought maybe some ritual will work.."

"Your half brother cares about you a lot.."

"Aha really? Its hard to believe.. wait? How did you know he is my half brother?" Natasha this time spoke loudly but Ivan's men come forward and Ivan point a fingers toward Natasha. "Get her, client from Dubai already waiting."

"Its time.." Tony smirk and change his form, he release laser blast towards Ivan's men and all burnt.

"More of their men will come.."

Suddenly Natasha saw a shadow try to escape. She chased him while others are busy chattering about to go back home. "Ivan!" Steve followed her voice and the rest also do the same. Ivan show a proud face when he revealed an army camp of Russia, thousand and it looks like a battlefield.

"They are not even a soldier. A normal people like me, brainwashed and trained to be a fighter." Steve said and looks at Natasha. "Lets fight Captain, Steven Grant Rogers." Natasha start her attack, same as Steve, more of them come forward but when they saw a robot came out, they feel afraid a bit.

"Fight them! Who ever betrays me will die immediately!"

Steve looks at Ivan who is already in control room, he holds a remote for controlling this soldiers life. He remembers the first time he saw his friend die immediately when they refused to kill a little child. "Natasha.. this soldiers is actually afraid. Look.." he whispers slowly to Natasha and she can see the scene. "Then? Why they attack us?"

"They have to or Ivan will kill them, he have a control by pressing a unit on a remote and press a red button."

"We need to save them, they are just like us, kidnapped and then created into a different person. Where is that jerk?"

"I know where.. Follow me.." Natasha and Steve get on the control room to find Ivan and Steve is right, Ivan welcoming them with a smirk.

"Hello lovebirds." The door closed behind them and revealed three person. Two of them holds Steve and another one hold Natasha tightly. Ivan put a kind of collar around Natasha's neck.

"Get off your hands from her!" Steve screaming and Natasha shake her head. "Don't struggle Natasha and you Steve, you dare to do anything, this collar will sent a bolt to her spine and you'll know the effect." He caressed her cheek. "Soldiers, pack her properly, we will send her to Dubai."