||Chapter 16~Who's Bruno?||

Hey guys!
We all know that Natalie is going to enter Damon's office telling him she's pregnant.
What do you think, whose baby is it going to be? Sebastian's, Damon's, Xavier's or somebody else's? Or do you think she won't be pregnant at all?
Enjoy!

P.S. Picture of Damon's mother's house.⬆️
******************

Damon and Xavier both sat in front, with Xavier driving. We were inside a dark blue Mercedes, and it was very comfortable as I sat at the back in the middle.
"Your mother was so happy that you accepted to come. She hasn't seen you in forever! Joy also came. I know she's my cousin but she really got hot these past few years!" Xavier and Damon both laughed and Xavier looked at me in the mirror above their heads.
"There's uncle Nate, aunt Jennifer, grandparents... 7 people in total and with you two love birds, it's nine." He said counting on his fingers on the steering wheel. He looked again in the mirror and winked to me. I looked away.

Soon we arrived outside a huge mansion which was neat and tidy. It looked like a freaking castle, it was so big. I fell in love with it immediately.
Some maid-looking people came out and immediately started taking our stuff from the car. I took Damon's hand and we both followed Xavier inside.
We entered the breathtaking house just to be welcomed with cozy warmth and the smell of cookies being baked. The smell when you come home after a long time, to your family, to cherish every moment. That's how I felt entering this beautiful house.
The air filled with happy screams and "good to see you"s. Damon firstly embraced his mother, which wasn't so young and had short, stylish blond hair and long, gold earrings. It looked like she had class and everything about her screamed expensive. Then there was Joy, a young woman with long, blond her and eyes as blue as the ocean. She seemed very kind but also a little sassy. Then there was Damon's uncle Nate and aunt Jennifer, who looked a little 'I'm-too-good-for-you'. Then lastly, there were his grandparents, who looked really old but still kept smiling. Everyone kept giving me weird or surprised looks as they welcomed me. Xavier and Damon never took their eyes off me since I walked into the house and Damon's mother, Katherine, was staring at me with pity and curiosity.
"Okay love birds, you must be tired, flying all the way here. Unpack yourself and make yourself at home, dinner will be ready around 8." Katherine said shortly and then she smiled vaguely. Damon put his hand on my lower back and led me to the other side of the house.
This house is truly breathtaking. Every small detail about it is amazing and it is cleaned very precisely. It's so warm and cozy. And it smells good too, like vanilla.
Damon opened some wooden doors and to my sight came a master bedroom. You know what, let me just show you a picture.

 You know what, let me just show you a picture

I loved it.

Damon slowly closed the doors behind us after he got the suitcases inside.
"Damon, your family's really rich." I stated with wide eyes. He sighed and said under his nose,
"I know."
I sat next to Damon on the bed and yawned.
"Can we go outside? You know, just to look around and everything. I've never been to Portland before. And by the way, your family's really nice and-" he shushed me by pushing his tongue inside my mouth and holding my chin in his hand to keep me in place. I was surprised at first but then I responded to his kiss.
"We can go tomorrow." He said breaking the kiss and kissing my neck. He slowly sucked the skin, harder every time, to leave hickeys.
"But I'm not really tired... maybe I can go with Xavier- Ouch!" I flinched as he bit my skin too hard.
"No I think you should rest. We can go tomorrow." He stated more confidently and tried to kiss my neck again but I slightly pushed him away.
"I'm not tired, Damon. I'll just ask Xavier to come with me, I don't even know if he'll agree anyway. What is it? Don't you trust me?" I asked looking him in the eyes. Since we came here, he seemed a little bit off.
"Fine. Go. Just don't be gone too long." He said a little annoyed and I bit my lip.

I got a little lost on my way back to the living room but after a while I made it there. It surprisingly was empty apart from Xavier, who was on the phone. He saw me and he gave me a smile. I smiled back.
"Sure thing, boss. Yep. Will do. Okay. You too. Bye." He ended his call and raised his eyebrows at me playfully.
"H-hey." I said and he smiled widely.
"Hi." He answered playfully.
"Sorry, I was just wondering, since Damon decided to rest and I'm not really tired if you'd maybe like to show me around the city, a little." I explained shyly as I looked away.
He chuckled.
"Sure, princess. Where would you like to go?" He asked friendly and I shrugged my shoulders.
"Okay, princess. I'll be back in five and we can go. Mind if I bring Bruno with us?" I frowned.
"Bruno?" I asked, confused. He looked at me playfully.
"Haven't you met him? Ohhh come on! Come, I'll show you." He said as he stuck his hand out as if I was a little girl. I stood there for a while before hesitantly placing my hand in his. He mumbled under his breath,
"Good girl." Before leading me upstairs.