Chapter 3-Investigation

Despair Diease
Deadly Life
Morning 14

*3rd Person POV*

"So...what did I miss...?" Nagito asked, walking towards Akane, who was also cured from her diease. "I dunno. I missed some stuff too, ya know" She said as the duo walked out of the hospital and went towards the group that was hanging around the Titty Typhoon, which was Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Mikan and Chaiki. They were looking at the door that was now sealed with Mysterious glue.

"I saw Ibuki hanging from the stage...why is the door sealed off now?" Hajime mumbled as a each of them tried to open the door, but to no avail. "What now? Looks like we can't get in" Mikan said as everyone was in thought. After a few minutes, Chiaki spoke up.

"Let's all push the door open together" She said as everyone nodded and surrounded the door, counted to three and ran towards the door and pushed it, finally getting it open.

"Hiyoko too!?"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*Arian's POV*

"Attention, attention. A body has been discovered. After a certain period of time, a class trial will begin"

"Attention, attention. A body has been discovered. After a certain period of time  a class trial will begin"

"How come the announcement was played twice?" I mumbled, yawning and got up, getting ready for the day...trial, I mean. Putting my hoodie on to complete my outfit, I grabbed my handbook and keys, leaving and locking the cottage before looking for everyone else.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Hm...whoever killed Hiyoko had a nice way of sending her off..." I said, untying her from the pole with Sonia's help and laid her on the floor. "How so?" She asked as I glanced at her. "In Japanese culture, if an Obi, or a kimono sash, is tied to the front, it's symbolizing that she's either a courtesan or a prostitute...however, for the purpose of this case and whoever I believe killed Hiyoko...I'll just say that they used this opportunity and called her a whore" I explained as she nodded and looked up at the pole, then at her body.

"Interesting...if only I went with her" She said as I hummed in confusion, making her respond back. "She tried to fix her sash on her kimono and I told her to come here because there was a mirror in the back..." She trailed off sadly as I hugged her. "It isn't your fault, Sonia..." I said calmly as she slowly nodded and we began investigating her body.

Apparently, Hiyoko had a clean slit across her throat and no other marking on her body. Sonia said that she went to the Typhoon because there was a mirror in the back area. Walking with Sonia towards the back, we saw the mirror and a small pile of blood on the floor.

"Unlike Ibuki, Hiyoko's death wasn't planned...must've been a quick kill to silence her" I said as she nodded and we looked around the room a bit before heading back out to the main area.

"Who do you think killed Ibuki and Hiyoko?" Sonia asked as I shrugged. "Couldn't have been Akane and Nagito because of the diease...that's for sure" I trailed off before speed walking off with Sonia quickly trailed behind me.